Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

My parents told me...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Jan. 24 2002,17:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i loved it too, but the thing about the gun in your mouth is a lie, i tried it and its a lie. (with a simulated gun kids, dont put guns in your mouth without parental permission).

<span id='postcolor'>

Did you try calibers higher than .38? I heard somewhere that chance of death is greater with .38 caliber or higher.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think he was talking about that...

Vowels I believe is a component....

"without parental permission"....LOL..... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

oops....kinda got carried away.....should have ready the thread more carefully. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FetishFool @ Jan. 24 2002,09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm 15.

Just those days that you wake up, and you just want to quit.

I get that everyday, because of I'm always exhausted.

24 hour days just aren't long enough.  Smoke this, drink that, go here, spend on that, fuck her, get stabbed.

Then there's school.  My desk smells like urine.  I only go to school 2 or 3 times a week.  Not full days, but classes.

And I still can't do it.  I'm just too tired.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!!!!

U should be a comedian!!! biggrin.gif

It's just a phase. i once had a period where i killed myself, but i soon grew tired of it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 24 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's just a phase. i once had a period where i killed myself, but i soon grew tired of it.<span id='postcolor'>

How far did you get?

Right...why do most people screw up there suicide attempts any how it isn’t that difficult is it?

Well ya know what they say....

Most suicides aren't actual attempts but more of crys for help. I wouldn't know...never tried it but thats what I've heard.

But on the same note, I've also heard trying to kill yourself is alot harder than it sounds. Freaks of physics, one in a million chances, slight twtiches that might effect the outcome, natural human instinct to survive etc etc etc.

Its not just that, but most people who attempt suicide, either try to slit their wrists or take an overdose of pills.

Slitting your wrists, most people do it wrong. or the pain is so intense that they stop, and are found before they bleed to death.

OD'ing on pills... sometimes takes a long time to die, and they are usually dound and helped... unless of course they take Asprin.

I was sitting on the toilet today.

Re-reading that OPF Gold manual again.

I was thinking to myself:

-"Geez, History AND Science exam is tomorrow. I don't want to go.".

-"So if I kill myself, then people would have to waste their time going to my funeral. And they'd have to buy these snazzy new clothes just to be accepted there."

-"I wonder if it's easier for ugly people to kill themselves. Then people at school wouldn't have to wonder why they did it."

-"I talk to myself way too much."

-"Oh right, I was supposed to make a joke out of 'Why Don't People Ever Smell Their Own Underwear.' I'll need to ask around."

-"That new Adema song is really good. I can't get it out of my head. I'm still talking to myself, eh."

-"Owe. It's not coming out. Owe. I wonder if other people have a hard time taking fibre shits, too."

I'm stupidly insane.

This is your life,

it doesn't get any better than this.

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time...

Does it hurt to kill yourself?

Well, I'll tell you. It hurts to kill yourself, but it hurts even more to go on living...

Self improvement is masturbation.

Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hhhmmm...  Stone Temple Pilots fan, eh?

They're the modern kings of philosophy.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope. Those were from Chuck Palahniuks books. He has an interesting way of putting down things.

If you want to know what I mean, check out what he said about the Sep. 11. at:

http://www.chuckpalahniuk.net/essays/terrorist_attack.htm

He has a twisted mind. I like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frizbee @ Jan. 24 2002,23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its not just that, but most people who attempt suicide, either try to slit their wrists or take an overdose of pills.

Slitting your wrists, most people do it wrong. or the pain is so intense that they stop, and are found before they bleed to death.

OD'ing on pills... sometimes takes a long time to die, and they are usually dound and helped... unless of course they take Asprin.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't these people think I mean as you are going to take your life you might as well do it with some style right?

How hard is it to find a high building and throw your self off it I ask you, not very hard is it.

There always death by train I'm sort of sure that should be fairly quick assuming you hit it at the right angle.

How about you fry your self by means of one of them step down tranducer things they have a nice high current in most cases you won't need to touch them assuming your close enough the current will jump.

I tryed not going to sleep for 2 weeks.....

I didn't make it....

ran out of coffee