Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

My parents told me...

they keeping telling I'm always sit on my ass on that computer plsying stupid games,I'm going to waste my life.They told me to get a job,do you're homework!

dammit I will never get a better computer. 449 mhz PII

I use 420X230 16 bit resolution and my FPS is like 5 pre second.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Jan. 24 2002,02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they keeping telling I'm always sit on my ass on that computer plsying stupid games,I'm going to waste my life.They told me to get a job,do you're homework!

dammit I will never get a better computer. 449 mhz PII

I use 420X230 16 bit resolution and my FPS is like 5 pre second.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, they are correct!

Look what I did, I stayed in England over X-mas holiday and worked my arse off, rather than going home and relaxing and not doing anything. The result: I made about Å1200, Å400 of which were dedicated to a new PC smile.gif The rest are dedicated to games, books, DVD's, clothes, Pizzas etc. smile.gif

So yeah, listen to your parents, set urself aims, then do something about it. Stop whinging. Grow up. Be a man.

I need about $400 more in my bank account so I can go to America (San Bernardino)... so little.. but yet so much.

I guess I shouldn't have spent so much on my new computer a year ago..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frizbee @ Jan. 24 2002,02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I need about $400 more in my bank account so I can go to America (San Bernardino)... so little.. but yet so much.

I guess I shouldn't have spent so much on my new computer a year ago..<span id='postcolor'>

tickets to the US are Å200 ish?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Jan. 24 2002,11:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they keeping telling I'm always sit on my ass on that computer plsying stupid games,I'm going to waste my life.They told me to get a job,do you're homework!<span id='postcolor'>

LoL same here confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Apocalypse87 @ Jan. 24 2002,03:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they keeping telling I'm always sit on my ass on that computer plsying stupid games,I'm going to waste my life.They told me to get a job,do you're homework!<span id='postcolor'>

LoL same here  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well I don't sit my ass of all day,I also an musican....I know russian I'm also an artist,I going to take C++ in high school.

Bullshit...you sit on your computer all day you learn more about them.....if do your homework though you'll make more than both of em put together........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 24 2002,12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if do your homework though you'll make more than both of em put together........<span id='postcolor'>

Im on school holidays at the moment ... Ill do my homework when school comes along ... Till then ill sit on my ass and play Op Flash. Its the way to go lol tounge.gif

Let me give you an incentive to study and go to a GOOD college.

1.Chicks: If you come to Southern California, chicks wear differently. Weather is better, and shorter is skirt and shirts. Ofcourse, you might experience a lot of implants, but you also get a lot less shy ones.

2.T1. Most college that are good offer T1(actually 10baseT)lines in dorms that is fast enough for playing games. Ofcourse, it's not as good as DSL, but heck, you get to play shit load of stuff.

If you goto grad school, and get an office, you get to use the server of the department, which is better. They don't give a damn what you install on your PC. My TA used to play Buldur's gate(?)on his machine.

3.Income

If you study enough to get 3.0 or higher, which isn't that hard, upon your graduation, you have better chance of getting a better paying job than those from mediocre ones. Which translates into more money, which means more games.

So, my suggestion is that you reduce your time playin games, invest in studying and goto good college, and then maintain 3.0 or above.

You can also do it my way:

Finish school decently, then start your own business where company-lunchbreak is 5 hours long and dedicated to playing OFP! biggrin.gif

Well what I meant was working with computers are some damn high paying jobs...so if you finish school you'll be able to get a good computer job........

I hate it when people that socialize allot say oh I have a life....god that's so fucking stupid....OK sure yeah you have life but so do I...you know what's better about my life?...you'll be borrowing money from ME... biggrin.giftounge.gif

Like my uncle...took one maybe 2 short computer classes...doesn't know all that much....makes 90,000 a year working with em......

Your parents are right in that sense that you should do your home work.. but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't play games !!! God damn, youth is meant for FUN !! There's only so much time until you notice your married with three kids, you have a career and you still would like to play games but you don't have a F***ing Time !!!!!!

Believe me, I know...

i never do my home work cept for assignments and what do you know im 7thform with bursary.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 24 2002,03:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I need about $400 more in my bank account so I can go to America (San Bernardino)... so little.. but yet so much.

I guess I shouldn't have spent so much on my new computer a year ago..<span id='postcolor'>

tickets to the US are Å200 ish?<span id='postcolor'>

No, at the moment return trips to LA with 5 nights accomodation are $1444 AUS

It's so much easier to just kill yourself.

The only reason why I haven't yet is because people ask me not to.

So what the hell, I guess I won't.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FetishFool @ Jan. 24 2002,18:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's so much easier to just kill yourself.

The only reason why I haven't yet is because people ask me not to.

So what the hell, I guess I won't.<span id='postcolor'>

mm kill myself nah i wouldnt do that, as i long as i have Op Flash plenty of friends a life and maybe some other things that i have forgotten at the moment lol tounge.gif i wont take a step to suicide, im only 14, got plenty of things to do biggrin.gif

I'm 15.

Just those days that you wake up, and you just want to quit.

I get that everyday, because of I'm always exhausted.

24 hour days just aren't long enough. Smoke this, drink that, go here, spend on that, fuck her, get stabbed.

Then there's school. My desk smells like urine. I only go to school 2 or 3 times a week. Not full days, but classes.

And I still can't do it. I'm just too tired.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FetishFool @ Jan. 23 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm 15.

Just those days that you wake up, and you just want to quit.

I get that everyday, because of I'm always exhausted.

24 hour days just aren't long enough.  Smoke this, drink that, go here, spend on that, fuck her, get stabbed.

Then there's school.  My desk smells like urine.  I only go to school 2 or 3 times a week.  Not full days, but classes.

And I still can't do it.  I'm just too tired.<span id='postcolor'>

lmao.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FetishFool @ Jan. 24 2002,09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just those days that you wake up, and you just want to quit. I get that everyday, because of I'm always exhausted.

24 hour days just aren't long enough. Smoke this, drink that, go here, spend on that, fuck her, get stabbed.

Then there's school. My desk smells like urine. I only go to school 2 or 3 times a week. Not full days, but classes.

And I still can't do it. I'm just too tired.<span id='postcolor'>

Man, you should read Chuck Palahniuk. There are lot of people that feel like you and the only reason they don't off themselves is that they don't want to hurt the people that care about them. It's a nasty prison.

Do what I do...

I sat on my ass all day and played games....

Then I got a government job....now I get paid to do it....

I work 6 months out of every 2 years because the legislative session in Texas is January-May every two years (not counting special sessions)....

In between that time all I have to do all day is surf the web and play games....

Or you can take the productive route....learn...get a degree (oh..yeah...I still have a degree...in Media) make a ton of money and get a powerhouse computer....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Jan. 24 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just those days that you wake up, and you just want to quit. I get that everyday, because of I'm always exhausted.

24 hour days just aren't long enough.  Smoke this, drink that, go here, spend on that, fuck her, get stabbed.

Then there's school.  My desk smells like urine.  I only go to school 2 or 3 times a week.  Not full days, but classes.

And I still can't do it.  I'm just too tired.<span id='postcolor'>

Man, you should read Chuck Palahniuk. There are lot of people that feel like you and the only reason they don't off themselves is that they don't want to hurt the people that care about them. It's a nasty prison.<span id='postcolor'>

God I loved Fight Club....

I can't find any of his other books though around here....will have to order from stupid Amazon....

i loved it too, but the thing about the gun in your mouth is a lie, i tried it and its a lie. (with a simulated gun kids, dont put guns in your mouth without parental permission).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i loved it too, but the thing about the gun in your mouth is a lie, i tried it and its a lie. (with a simulated gun kids, dont put guns in your mouth without parental permission).

<span id='postcolor'>

Did you try calibers higher than .38? I heard somewhere that chance of death is greater with .38 caliber or higher.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i loved it too, but the thing about the gun in your mouth is a lie, i tried it and its a lie. (with a simulated gun kids, dont put guns in your mouth without parental permission).

<span id='postcolor'>

Did you try calibers higher than .38? I heard somewhere that chance of death is greater with .38 caliber or higher.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think he was talking about that...

Vowels I believe is a component....

"without parental permission"....LOL..... biggrin.gif