Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

FlashNews Armour Hit Competition.

Midnight Prague time smile_o.gif

I guess the evalution will take a bit of time...but could you please make it possible, that the solution is presented soon? ...I'm dying

I need to know, how many prizes I'll win yay.gif

Just kidding...nevertheless, I hope I won't loose my belief when reading band.gif the solution, i.e. hoping I'm not that many miles away from the optimal spot

greetz

I’m just intrigued as to where CAPT Kane placed his marker. And his reasons behind it.

Quote[/b] ]I’m just intrigued as to where CAPT Kane placed his marker. And his reasons behind it.

And what his answer was to why is Armed Assault CAPT Kanes' secret weapon?

Hope we get to see some of the community answers. Knowing the folks in this forum I bet they range from the mundane to the sublime!

Should be a prize for the best tie-breaker. Only saying as the probability of me getting the marker right is very, very unlikely.

(actually, my tie-breaker was a bit poor too, ahh well)

whoever won, congrats from this man first.

Let's all hope for the floodgates of Arma info and whatever to open when the winner is announced.

I'm pessimistic enough to know that I haven't won. But I'm curious too about the Captain's placement! wow_o.gif

apparently he shot over the head of that armoured column ,they all came back to look and battered that lone abrahams pistols.gif

I'm pessimistic enough to know that I haven't won. But I'm curious too about the Captain's placement! wow_o.gif

Same here. It will be interesting if we could get a detailed explanation on why did he decide on that specific position. As I saw the "does not regard the game limitation" bit too late, I'm positive he was shooting from one of the upper windows.

As I saw the "does not regard the game limitation" bit too late, I'm positive he was shooting from one of the upper windows.

That´s what i thought yay.gif

Just praying the backblast won´t kick me outta the window tounge2.gif

Shooting from the upper windows wouldn't really allow for a quick and clean get away. You might get spotted from someone in the building...or encounter resistence as you exit the building...unless you had a helicopter extraction. crazy_o.gif I hope not!

I marked my spot near a opening in the fence a few meters north of the abrams. Why? Because you can fire and hit the tank in the rear causing most damage. Then you can quickly escape by jumping a few fences behind the buildings.

I marked my spot near a opening in the fence a few meters north of the abrams. Why? Because you can fire and hit the tank in the rear causing most damage. Then you can quickly escape by jumping a few fences behind the buildings.

Exactly. I marked the same spot.

Exactly. I marked the same spot.

damn... icon1.gif

i think my coordinates was somewere around 160.00!

I just launch a scud ... no position on map !!!  yay.gif no fear about resistance lol whistle.gif  biggrin_o.gif

You only have an RPG, so good luck with the scud.  nener.gif

@Chipper:

I hope it's not the opening near the trees, since there's a enemy on the roof top, he has a pretty clear shot. You better run fast! tounge2.gif

You only have an RPG, so good luck with the scud. nener.gif

@Chipper:

I hope it's not the opening near the trees, since there's a enemy on the roof top, he has a pretty clear shot. You better run fast! tounge2.gif

You are right. The soldier on the roof and the bunch of soldiers standing to the right of him (on the road), pretty much exclude a large area for placing that RPG-soldier. The point is that it would only take him one radio call to direct his buddies on the ground.

OK I didn't realize that guy on the roof had a clear shot so what if I lost! But I still think some one could pull it off though if they just take a different route to escape.

i have one thing to add, u guys were saying that even if u did disable the engine on a tank it could still kill you..., well your wrong, the engine powers the turret, no power no turn! tank is rendered compleatly useless

my coordinates were 173,107, many tanks and i am on elevated ground behind them, turrets probly couldent angle that high to shoot me anyways lol and from behind i maximize use of my crapy rpg launcher, and the weekness of all tanks, the armor at the rear