Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

FlashNews 100th Edition!

Guardian[L] @ July 18 2006,19:58)]Which are the Southern Sahrani armour targets?

You're going to have to be the judge for that yourself and hope for the best. smile_o.gif

Guardian[L] @ July 18 2006,19:58)]Which are the Southern Sahrani armour targets?

You're going to have to be the judge for that yourself and hope for the best. smile_o.gif

Well, the rules should be the same for everyone and everyone should know what means "Southern Sahrani armour targets"   help.gif

Now i have to think what does it mean: "Southern ..." instead thinking where to put my RPG soldier.

Wow, great idea for a competition! I've all ready made my choice, although I had three different ones.....

Good luck to everyone, thanks for a great FN100 yay.gif

Guardian[L] @ July 18 2006,20:03)]Well, the rules should be the same for everyone and everyone should know what means "Southern Sahrani armour targets"   help.gif

Yep, thats why I dont know any more than you do. I only got a few minutes head-start to think about it smile_o.gif

Shoot them all, let god sort them out pistols.gif

Reading the wiki at the moment, great stuff. wink_o.gif

MMMMMMMM of all the things i read ,so far this is the greatest. it may only be for flutterbys now but the mere fact its there make me

wanna Shout for Joy, smile_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> initAmbientLife

Operand types:

None

Type of returned value:

Nothing

Compatibility:

Version 2.90 required.

Description:

Initialize the ambient life.

And how many rockets do a RPG soldier have?

Is he able to shot 7-8 target without being seen?

Hihi, this contest has more unknown than known parts icon_rolleyes.gif

Guardian[L] @ July 18 2006,20:09)]And how many rockets do a RPG soldier have?

Is he able to shot 7-8 target without being seen?

Hihi, this contest has more unknown than known parts  icon_rolleyes.gif

I would guess you only shoot one RPG if you want to get away alive. The decision should be made thinking about where the best position would be IRL not in OFP or ArmA. Ingame you could probably shoot 8 and get away but IRL I would only shoot one if I wanted to get away alive.

Anyone else notice the new smoke effects?

A small question , when will the tools avaible to start the conversion ż?

Thanhs and regards

Quote[/b] ]Each entrant must have checked with the governing bodies of their Country/State prior to entering to the competition to ensure it's legal for them to enter.

I live in the UK do you think i will be arrested for entering the comp as i didn't check with the authorites... whistle.gif

From the WIKI under HUD

Vectors:

velocity: Velocity vector

weapon: Current weapon aim vector

target: Vector to current target

Available Bone Types:

fixed: Non moving bone

linear: Linear moving bone

rotational: Rotating bone

vector: Vector bone

ils: Instrument landing system

horizon: Artifical horizon

YEEESSS!! Weapon vectors and and target vectors = intercepts! BOOYAAA! notworthy.gifyay.gifinlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]The tank closest to the cameraman is the only armoured target I can identify

yeah, but that particular tank doesn't look like OPFOR to me... but I shutup now...

@Placebo:

Enjoy your Honeymoon... might be the last time you enjoy anything wink_o.gif

Who would marry a guy who is glued to his PC 24/7 anyway??

Quote[/b] ]The tank closest to the cameraman is the only armoured target I can identify

yeah, but that particular tank doesn't look like OPFOR to me... but I shutup now...

@Placebo:

Enjoy your Honeymoon... might be the last time you enjoy anything wink_o.gif Who would marry a guy who is glued to his PC 24/7 anyway??

It didnt say opfor. It said southern sahrani armoured targets. Not armoured targets that are targets for the southern sahrani forces. I think they mean armoured vehicles that belong to southern sahrani.

-edit

Also since we are an RPG soldier I doubt we belong to the southern faction since they probalby use at4 and the northern one uses RPG.

Quote[/b] ]Category:Armed Assault: Startup Parameters

-nosplash Disables intro and codemasters splash screens

LOL.

(orange juice @ July 18 2006,20:49) said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Category:Armed Assault: Startup Parameters

-nosplash      Disables intro and codemasters splash screens

LOL.

biggrin_o.gif

all of those modders r really happy with those informations and the wiki. me as a non-modder too.

but i hoped to SEE more from ArmA.

no i shut my foolish mouth and i look at the way how the wiki will work for us

smile_o.gif

thanks, great surprise. thumbs-up.gif

Have a nice time at your wedding Placebo. wink_o.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

Is there an index of official screenshots anywhere? All I'm coming across are a few stray screens here and there. Perhaps a comprehensive list on the wiki would help show off the work in progress.