Sign in to follow this  
Blackbuck

G36 Pack

jam compliant too?huh.gif

id love for opfors to have these guns

like use these weapons for simulating high end mercs with HD magazines

cheers

thanks check the SWR forums for more updates thats wher i generally post them

Helping_hand are you releasing this as a single big .PBO or as independant G36 and SMG packs?

Loving the work btw thumbs-up.gif

well i think i might aswell tell u guys that the surprise was going to be a B&T custom MP5sd5...

Bad new or good news take your pick... the bad news is i've scrapped the old pack and textures and started using the next gen ones made by DSA this will further set me back but i may release the mp5 pack sooner wink_o.gif the g36 pack is now in storage and wont see the light of day for sometime sorry do dissapoint you G36 fans for a while longer and KH if u say one sceptical thing about this i'll rip your head of and shove a HKV down your neck...

sad_o.gif i thought my dream g36c would be in my missions..................................................................................

KH if u say one sceptical thing about this i'll rip your head of and shove a HKV down your neck...

thats not very nice now, is it?

helping_hand abusive comments are not appreciated on the forums. If someone steps out of line report them, it's our job to be <s>abusive</s> persuasive to people who break the rules smile_o.gif

Sorry about that placebo i've been getting a lot of not so creative sceptecism (hope thats spelt right) so i'm rather annoyed with people saying that could be darker / lighter bigger / smaller better etc... if people dont like what we do to our addon its tough, we're making an addon which touches on a very grey area of ofp breaing the boundraies of set sides such as WEST,EAST and RES. there are a lot of people that appreciate what we're doing and there are the others that are constant critics and sceptics some with not experience in addon making so cant comment on something not being as they see it should. i've worked 3 consecutive nights with these addons with no sleep trying to make them "perfect" then when i have done what i can they are still not good enough for some people... the same goes for my g36 pack which is currently on ice "add this" "dont want that" syndrom struck that too. so in breif if you dont like my work dont post comments saying how you would want it to be better unless your actuall prepared to show me exactly what you want and then maybe i'll be a bit more cooperative. also the fact that i'm the one doing most of the work atm as tomi has school and i'm the oen with free time however come september college will rule supreme... i'm aiming to get 1.0 to you lot before then to keep you happy while i'm doing ICT at college but this constant do this do that is just delaying the pack bit by bit day by day.

Thats all i have to say in response to those comments. On a more happy and on topic note i sent serial killer the newest version to beta test pbo edit etc so if all goes well with no more sceptical remarks then there should be a release before or after my birthday.

Now auf wiedersehen und gute nacht!

Hi, why don't add some E512 Eotech to the G36's K? i've seen 'em with a RAS rail in the upside of the carrying handle, also M68's Aimpoints COMP ML2, in our "armed" forces (spain) there isn't a single AN-PEQ2 pasted to a G36KE or AE, instead in the side RIS, our soldiers use a laser pointer in a side and a flashlight in the other, some have a flashlight integrated in some models of vertical grip too. And as i guess that you've already suffered the attack of some "proffesional compaliners..." i advise you that the flash hider of each G36A,K & C changes from one to another; this is how the flash hider of the K version looks like:

g36ka.jpeg

the flash hiders on my G36's K pack is also wrong made; and last thing... i guess that that "i gonna chop off your head and shove a rifle into yar throat" was just a joke to let us know that's tired to read the people complain about your good looking job. I liked that joke, keep the good sense of humour and those good looking G36's. Let's C ya

thanks wipman if u start to work with SWR this could be the start of a beautiful friendship wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Big Update</span>

This rather large picture should answer a lot about the previous messages from me enjoy... wink_o.gif

Huge G36 Pack 700KB +

heheh seeig as yours will never be released i'm taking matters into my own hands

Hi, wow man... those G36's rock. Do you've already some textures?, because if you've the black textures in .jpg and if you want to send 'em to me, i'll be glad of work in some camos for 'em, green stripes & full desert camo, and this time done in a more realistic way than as i made with the M4's.

P.D: What's SWR?. Let's C ya

wipman i need some base textures but i'll take u up on the offer of camouflage smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>MP7</span>

there is a set of new kids on the block now to add to the pack the mp7 is one  check out the pic below

MP7 Pic

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>MC51</span>

the MC51 or at least some of them

MC51 Pic

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>HK33E</span>

HK33 made from an mc51 and G3 tounge2.gif (i think it looks good)

HK33E Pic