Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

FlashNews 100 Thread

I have three four laptops and two other desktops with F5's. But I think I won't bother to post them here.

Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it OUT YET!!! Jeeeszh!

Guest Ti0n3r

They stole my F5 key sad_o.gif

ffive.jpg

nice one Marss911 biggrin_o.gif

Well, maybe I go around and come back in 10 minutes, don't know... I'm gonna break my desk !

and then placebo enters and tells it was all a joke and that there is no suprise... whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

Now that would be funny icon_rolleyes.gif

^ I think that they put the block to keep the server from stalling since YOU guys keep hittin' the F5!

My F5 is looking like this, how about yours!?!

[im]http://www.icefrontier.com/misc/F5.jpg[/img]

Well, I can't describe my F5 button, because I dont have my F5 button anymore.....it's destroyed because of all that refreshing biggrin_o.gif

Guest [B.B.S.] T_D

I try to imagine Placebo sitting in front of his pc watching this thread and rolling over the floor laughing. icon_rolleyes.gif

To keep you busy tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Seriously, you've been fooled muhahaha rofl.gif

Well, let's play a OFP coop, I'm pretty sure there is players up here smile_o.gif

Ok, I must tell you something: I'm on vacation in Turkey, and I have not my computer with me...and the only computer left...is my daddy's....and I told you guys that I have destroyed the F5 button....that means that I have destroyed daddy's F5 button!!! HEEEEEELP!!! SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE!!!! DADDY IS HOME!!! wow_o.gif AHHHHH!!! help.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

T_D @ July 18 2006,18:58)]I try to imagine Placebo sitting in front of his pc watching this thread and rolling over the floor laughing.  icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm with you rofl.gif

This is like on Crimson Tide where they're all trying to get the Emergency Action Message to work. tounge2.gif

It is very impressive to notice that a thread created yesterday with no content at all is now at 15 pages of nothingness biggrin_o.gif

"1: Everyone, go to BiStudio, 12 o' Clock !"

"1: 3, breach door"

"3: on the way"

*boom*

"3: ready"

"1: all, go go go !"

"1: all, target Placebo, two hundred centimeters"

"1: all, fire at will"

pistols.gif

Seguro que se está fumando un porrito y jinchandose de reir

Hes probably smoking and watching this forum show

LOL!

We have managed to make three whole pages of posts, In only three minutes! that is almoust 30 post a minute..... yay.gifwow_o.gif

Oh God... the disappointment adrenaline rush approaches. I hate that feeling, it's like when you were in the supermarket with your Mum and you really want a particular toy but Mum is having none of it.