Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

FlashNews 100 Thread

Guys, what about a patch for OFP that includes JIP???

Sounds logical to me... whistle.gif

But of course (last post) wink_o.gif

EDIT: It is funny to see people blaming BIS for the hype, they only announced that there would a non-ArmA-related-suprise, and in a few hours we will have people burning down the BIS HQ because they didnt release the 'promised' demo rofl.gif

Im currently eating my cheese and pickle sandwich for lunch.

So where is FN100?

Not related to ArmA surprise eh? Game 2 perhaps?

Or maybe BI are announcing their signing of a contract with a publisher, as thats not related specificly to ArmA but to the company as a whole.

None of you riffraff are invited to my wedding! wink_o.gif

Invite? Who needs an invite? I will just gate-crash your wedding buddy! biggrin_o.gif

/me << calls his agents and tells them to find out where Placebo is having his wedding... wink_o.gif

I don't think it's a simple anouncement, that wouldn't require such a delay.

Of course only if you presume that the BIS stuff doesn't enjoy seeing us suffering tounge2.gif

Maybe it is delayed right now because they are waiting for us Yanks to crawl out of bed and enjoy the surprise with all of the European community. 6 am my time right now.

Remember everyone, what ever the surprise is, it was more then we had to discuss before the surprise, regardless of what the surprise is. And that is surprise enough for me rofl.gif

12:00 daytime (lunch time) now!

waiting in pain (not) tounge2.gif

And I get to beat the first person that says BIS was a dissapointment to them with a steel toe shoe.

But the messages are strange,first it went from "Not ready" then to "All your F5 are belong to us",I can understand a bit of humor in that. However the dates are somewhat interesting,to me anyway,when the first 'wait' screen was there the ETA was the 17'th,then they crossed it out and added 18'th is a more solid time,however why would there be a 14th crossed out when it wasn't there in the first place O.o

It might be something big it might be something small,who knows,all we can do is speculate,say its perhaps something big or something small,but of course such speculation is because it is what we hope for,thus some that don't get what they hope for will no doubt gripe,yes I have had my dissapointments in life,but I have learned that you take what you get and be happy you got it,anything is better than nothing.

Placebo 'Okay fellas, here is FN100.

Today, Bohemia Interactive Studio (creators of the multi-award-winning Operation Flashpoint) would like to announce that we have secured a publishing deal, and also a change in direction for our company. We have, after much careful thought, decided to sign Electronic Arts as our publisher, and, like they do with most other developers, they are going to buy our company and move us out to California.'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! banghead.gif

biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

It might be something big it might be something small,who knows,all we can do is speculate,say its perhaps something big or something small,but of course such speculation is because it is what we hope for,thus some that don't get what they hope for will no doubt gripe,yes I have had my dissapointments in life,but I have learned that you take what you get and be happy you got it,anything is better than nothing.

Absolutely true there, cant add more then that!

notworthy.gif

Regardless of what it is, BIS and Placebo have with just a few key strokes made us all stand up and pay attention very easily. Which isn't a knock on them at all. They are sure to know how anxious the community is. I'm just glad that they do give the info they have considering they could just be concentrating on the games progress.

The info released is like a fine bottle of scotch, and they just want us to sip and savor it, not slam the whole thing and puke our guts out.

and congrats to you Placebo on your upcoming marriage. May you both live a long and wonderfull life together.

(see guys, you gotta have your lips on their butts instead of whining for stuff) whistle.gif

Today, Bohemia Interactive Studio (creators of the multi-award-winning Operation Flashpoint) would like to announce that we have secured a publishing deal, and also a change in direction for our company. We have, after much careful thought, decided to sign Electronic Arts as our publisher, and, like they do with most other developers, they are going to buy our company and move us out to California.'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! banghead.gif

biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

shit man don't bluff like that.. sad_o.gif

Today, Bohemia Interactive Studio (creators of the multi-award-winning Operation Flashpoint) would like to announce that we have secured a publishing deal, and also a change in direction for our company.  We have, after much careful thought, decided to sign Electronic Arts as our publisher, and, like they do with most other developers, they are going to buy our company and move us out to California.'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  banghead.gif

biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

shit man don't bluff like that.. sad_o.gif

lol biggrin_o.gif

Man if crappy EA was their publisher, you could say goodbye to a decent game, and I doubt I would buy it... wink_o.gif

I can already taste the bitter disappointment approaching.

lol it feels like Placebo is already fishing and he has a big one on the line… our ractions.

can we just react already for the future disapointment? classic_blackteeth.png

yay.gif

edit: removed and add a proper smiley

lol, maybe there will never be and never had been planned a FN100 smile_o.gif

I bet the BIS forum and webpage system can't handle a 3 digit (!!!wink_o.gif flashnews system tounge2.gif

I bet the BIS forum and webpage system can't handle a 3 digit (!!!wink_o.gif flashnews system tounge2.gif

hehe

1... 2... 3... 4... im sure they can support 4 digits and more but not 3 thumbs-up.gif

Well at least it got everyone out of the "New Info" discussion... nener.gif

and the surprise is that There will be no 100th Flash news.... Flash News 101 will be release after Placebo takes 6 months long service.

So that's 10:59 pm for us UKers. Why so late at night I wonder, must be an Omen because it will be about 6:00pm CST in the USA. This is when people come home from work to sit down and have a nice gaming session... amongst other things whistle.gif

So that's 10:59 pm for us UKers. Why so late at night I wonder, must be an Omen because it will be about 6:00pm CST in the USA. This is when people come home from work to sit down and have a nice gaming session... amongst other things whistle.gif

Dude, 23:00 is better then 0:00... If you got to get up early in the next morning, now you tell me to get to bed and see the news in the morning but I wont.. true fan stays online and wait for the so called 'big' suprise smile_o.gif

I can already taste the bitter disappointment approaching.

*Works on polishing shoes* ^.^

Hm...anybody have any idea what the 23:59 is supposed to be? Unless its like a time zone in which case would be....*taps head* 11:59 or so am or pm...hm...Okay now I'm confused,oh and congrats on the wedding,sorry I didn't speak of it before.

Time fer some grilled cheese.