Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

FlashNews 100 Thread

Placebo is just rehearsing for his wedding.

"Hello family & friends, how nice of you to be here. Unfortunately, we've delayed our wedding. Come back tomorrow. Or the day after."

The hype for fn100 is unbelievable, everything less than a demo will be real disappointment.

Don't make me cry Placebo sad_o.gif

I'm on vacation right now, in Turkey, and in Turkey: the time is half past 12 (12:30)!!! lunch time!!! no flashnews!!! nooo!!

(and here I start again with all that mess.... biggrin_o.gif )

Two quick points:

1. Obviously I'm hoping to release it before 23:59, I just put that to protect myself from a lynching wink_o.gif

2. Obviously it will not include an ArmA demo, the clues should have been in me repeatedly saying it won't be an ArmA demo and isn't specifically ArmA related.

Two quick points:

1. Obviously I'm hoping to release it before 23:59, I just put that to protect myself from a lynching wink_o.gif

2. Obviously it will not include an ArmA demo, the clues should have been in me repeatedly saying it won't be an ArmA demo and isn't specifically ArmA related.

I'm beginning to wonder is it worth all this HYPE ? sad_o.gif

What else can it be if its not AA related but worth testing? I dont get it anymore...

Two quick points:

stare.png

You are free to not visit this thread, not read the forums, not read FlashNews, freedom is a wonderful thing smile_o.gif

i remeber: "... we have something specially for you ..."

now i'm wondering why u created such a hype about this little FN100? we r hungry of ArmA, give us more than some small pieces of what u r announcing ... huh.gif

http://www.bistudio.com/flashnews/100[/url])]ETA Tuesday 18th July 2006: 23:59 EU Land time.

We have to wait until 23:59 Europe Time.

WHAT ? crazy_o.gif  US boys are getting it before the night ?!

NOOOOOoooooooooooo........icon11.gif

Haha, yes! That's right. Our day has come!

By the way,

What does "Land Time" mean? And if it's not "Land Time", what is it?

Sorry for this dumb question.

You are free to not visit this thread, not read the forums, not read FlashNews, freedom is a wonderful thing smile_o.gif

Now you are just cruel. biggrin_o.gif

@stendac: Placebo is an englishman, they do count the time in another way on their island... wink_o.gif

hmm, this definitely is not funny. crazy_o.gif

What else can it be if its not AA related but worth testing? I dont get it anymore...
The hype for fn100 is unbelievable, everything less than a demo will be real disappointment.

Don't make me cry Placebo sad_o.gif

/me too.

However, I didn't even expect a demo, but right now I can't think of anything which would be worth the hype - so I'm pretty much one of those people which will be disappointed in the end. confused_o.gif

Hopefully its not 23:59.01 but only 23:59:00 he ment tounge2.gif . But which timezone? Greenwich, English or Chech?

BIS and Placebo aren't the ones generating the hype. They won't be the ones letting you down, blame the fans who created the hype in the first place. smile_o.gif

He did say "EU land time" so I'm guessing he means CET (central European Time - GMT +1) as in mainland Europe.

http://www.bistudio.com/flashnews/100[/url])]ETA Tuesday 18th July 2006: 23:59 EU Land time.

Haha, yes! That's right. Our day has come!

By the way,

What does "Land Time" mean? And if it's not "Land Time", what is it?

That is "EU Land" time, not EU "Land time".

Im not disappointed at all...lol, even it it´s gonna stay with that evil smiley im happy tounge2.gif

Let´s sing a song..it´s gonna be better afterwards

Quote[/b] ]...always look on the bright side of life!

whistle.gif

Always look on the bright side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten,

There's something you've forgotten!

And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,

When you're feeling in the dumps,

Don't be silly chumps,

Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!

And... always look on the bright side of life...

whistle.gifwhistle.gif

Come on!

BIS and Placebo aren't the ones generating the hype. They won't be the ones letting you down, blame the fans who created the hype in the first place. smile_o.gif

You have a point there i admit.

I just wan't more info about ArmA and it's progress. I didn't thought it will be a demo in the first place. Just something new.

OFP is like a god of games to me. It's the ultimate game i have played in my life. Even my wife almost divorced in 2001 because i spend too much time with OFP. smile_o.gif That's true. We had terrible fights back then.

The community self-created "hype" about an ArmA demo is very impressive, despite it was stated since the announcement that it was not ArmA related (reminder : it was supposed to be OFP 5th year anniversary), and it was not the incoming wiki page.

Whatever will be the surprise, it seems some people have inflated their self-expectation so much that they will be disapointed anyways.

lesson for publisher : you don't even need to create a hype for your games, a community can produce even more expectations all by itself

Guys, what about a patch for OFP that includes JIP???

Sounds logical to me... whistle.gif