Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Nukes...

I found a russia flashpoint website that have a sweet addon you could make an nucleur bomb and blow it up in a map.

charon is working on a ferry nice nuke, a little one though.

but ist one of the best or the best.

WO! calm down fenix.... Its still in a lot of beta testing.. they have got the explosion done nicley which can cover a descent size village but they are having problems with the ping rating... When they use it the game runs extremely slow and people with slower comps wont be able to run the thing.. they said it should be out soon hopefully but dont expect it to work smooth... wink.gif

I'll take what I can get but I think it would be better for a shock wave to blow down all the trees and shit within what 10,000M?.... biggrin.gif

NUKES where will you fire it from a scud launcher ?? that would be so cool if the you could accully target shit with the scud launcher....will there be differant size blasts for the nuke can you post a screnie of a nuke explode biggrin.gif

from the screens that i have seen they will be dropped by a a10 and will drop with a parachute.

According to the topic regarding Charons nuke (at OPFEC) it will be able to be delivered both by SCUD (they're working on an West-SCUD) and by air (paradropped and not paradropped). The smokepillar should be visible from 400 meters away apparently (according to Charon) if they only can get the game to render it w/o to much lag...

One thing thats odd is the fact that in the fourth screenshot, there is a lone soldier standing, what is he doing?

Wouldn't he be fried by now?  wink.gif

I think you guys should do something useful with your knowledge. I cannot see any use for a nuke in OF.

Why not do FAE or JDAM for the jets?

The truth is that we are not making a MOD but a russian campaign.

It's just that one of the members of our team made a nuke addon all by himself.

So that addon doesn't really have much to do with our project.

when the nuke is ready could you guys release it I would be glad to use on my own campiagn.

ah! the good old nuke, that would be useful, as an object in my upcoming Campaign, Soviets Demanding a Ransom or nuke Washington wink.gif nah! not really! wow.gif