{Note : itallic bits aren't too important, bold bits are the ones most people should pay attention to } While replying to a post in the FWATCH thread I started a few days ago, I came up with an idea.. A web interface, with the locations of your soldiers, and the enemies, denoted by small dots. When you click on the map, the coordinates get passed into OFP, and the group starts heading there.. One player controls one side (So up to 3 players) The group will act like normal OFP AI, and will shoot the other team.. Think of this like an online RTS game, but with OFP's AI.. A few ideas to extend this : Obvious adding vehicles, controlling more units (right now it's designed for 8 units per side, just for ease of coding), creating bases etc.. Web-based CTI? "Get Intel" button, which would make a spy-drone fly over a specific location, and take a "photo" (screenshot), and is made visible to the player - Problem with this is I'd like to keep it as compatible with dedicated servers, on both windows and linux.. This'd require two programs to take the screenshots, and either the server to be running in serve-and-play mode, or to have a client to take screenshots, which starts getting hard to program.. Problems : Since players are controling semi-phsyical units (i.e tying up a server), it's not hugely very scalable, not helped by the ammount of data that would need to be passed into/out of OFP via FWATCH.. So, what would people think of such a thing? For now it'd more be a proof-of-concept thing.. The first version would basicly let you move around units, who would then attack the enemy if they could, and keep some form of score [wandering of topic here, but oh well],But with Armed Assault's JiP feature, and hopefully MP-saving/loading (or atleast better file reading/writing), it could be extremely usefull.. Log in and manage your RPG character, get them to move around etc.. the server could keep a database (mysql, say) of player names, a password, inventory etc. When you join the game, your password (read from a file, or messaged somehow) is checked, if it's right it loads your stats, and you contiue playing.. You could move around and control your player from the web interface etc.. Or, being able to drop in the game at any time, while your at work/school, you could keep an eye on your squad, order them to move/hide/attack, then when you get back, you can join the server and take control of the leader.. For presistant-world type games (Capture the Island), or RPG's, a web control panel could be usefull..[End wandering] - Ben PS, so far the requirements would be to have OFP running with FWATCH (Can't remeber if the dedicated servers works with it, but I think it should..), and to be running a webserver with PHP (Apache/PHP, for eaxmple).. In the future it should be possible to run the scripts on a seperate server, and have the server get the data either via a small script, or FTP