Sign in to follow this  
marekmodel

Wrzesien 1939

Im just going to be honest.

Id rather see more types of Polish ww2 troops than another set of Germans.

Theres a lot of Germans made already and more coming.

They are similar because head and palms were switched. tounge2.gif But we think about addition several interesting details also. To be maybe Germans they be become given under version demo, and different to final version will be. smile_o.gif

Be not sad.  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

you don't understand, we want the Polish army

Just I have from English language problems yet. But I understood biggrin_o.gif.

You want more pic Polish armi this you will get, but from who they will fight..  whistle.gif

These look very nice so far, what other units are we to expect from this mod?

Nice work. Hope we see more next time.

Keep up the good looking work. wink_o.gif

We would like to show you few screens of Polish light recon tanks TKS 3D model. Jaksa is working on these models.

foto1_male.jpgfoto3_male.jpgfoto6_male.jpg

foto4_male.jpg

More photosHere

These TKS look very nice! Work seems to be coming along very well for this mod. I was hoping however, would you be willing to post a list of weapons planned for the Germans and Russians (if possible)?

We do not want to disclose many details. There in version demo will be (probably) Polish and Germans. Possible is, that Russian they will be in our mod also but this is not sure. The infantry after German side be planned maybe and to be the cannon, the rest of equipment to mission the demo will comes from from outside. If this walks about Polish side it will be she she administered also on foot how and also smaller mechanized vehicles. On example: Armored Car wz.34. can not say more unfortunately.

Would like to inform, that have from gavin agreement on altering his soldiers, which is really good message. We will try them to alter to look how new.

I would like to present new pictures comeing from our "stable". Last news ware quite long time ago, but we've got something to praise at last. Let's start smile_o.gif:

PWS-35 "Ogar"

new_w39_mod_screen35s.jpg

For first: I would like to present PWS-35 "Ogar" training airplane. As you can see, textures are not very good - it will be changed and polished

3D model and tekstures made by Sejtan - our team member . How and also texture. The rest of our team introduces changes and improvements all the time. We work with textures as well. biggrin_o.gif

Bofors 37 mm wz.36

new_w39_mod_screen44s.jpg

37mm antitank gun wz.36 is the next one, Jaksa was working on 3dmodel with patient. Marek_Model with Zaitsev were worked on textures together . And now we can show you the effect of their hard work

Addon is finished in 80%.

HMG 7.9 mm wz.30

new_w39_mod_screen48s.jpg

And now we have 7.9 mm hmg wz.30, It looks very nice, i think. We owe this to Jaksa and Marek who worked on the 3dmodel together, and to Zaitsev as well, who, with Marek together were working with textures.

The addon requires several corrections still. Textures of one selection, sounds and few cosmetic corrections are still needed.

Mortar 81 mm wz.31

new_w39_mod_screen58s.jpg

And 81 mm mortar wz.31 goes on the end. Jaksa and Marek are making this addon together. There is nothing to say anymore. Pictures tells itself.

The rest of pictures, increase and miniature:

Large:

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK!

and

Small:

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK! CLICK!

CLICK!

tounge2.gif

Enjoy!  smile_o.gif

I would like to present a new mini-mod "My Own: Operation Flashpoint on mode Wrzesien 1939";

new_w39_mod_screen61s.jpg

Large

new_w39_mod_screen62s.jpg

Large

new_w39_mod_screen63s.jpg

Large

*On the first screen shot we can see the crewman of the Boforos gunAs you notice the bug has been removed (earlier the was some crashes whit the textures being apply whit scripts)*New hands, got them from mod WSP (there is a little bug when you choose a black solider his hands will remain white < not racist man  just in polish army there was no black fighters )

rly marvellous work guys smile_o.gif

to petrtlach:dont quote pictures plz smile_o.gif

rly marvellous work guys smile_o.gif

to petrtlach:dont quote pictures plz smile_o.gif

OK,sorry.

[vis preci,ze jsem zde na foru nove]

Not sure if this has been asked, but any chance we can expect officers and higher ranked officials? I've always wanted to see the traditional uniform of a Polish officer in game.

unfortunately, not in the first demo. in next release it will be.

It's 4:45 AM now. Exactly 67 years ago, on 01.09 1939 Germany invaded Poland with no any reason given by our country. WW2 was started. This mod is for memory those brave people, our grandfathers and grandmothers, who defended our homeland.

This is an alfa demo v.01. Not all addons are finished yet. There is few errors and mistakes.

We used Gavin Infantry Pack, some weapons from Upminder (unfortunately we could'nt contact with him), and Llauma's heads. The heads are incorporated into game config, so there is no any bugs ingame (ok, only one, at that time - the textures in player edit menu does't changes). We'll release separately that config, which will be compatybile with all llauma's heads in 1-2 days, because many mods are interestad in.

We would like to thanks Gavin, Upminder, Llauma, WPS, WWIICZ Mod and others.

And the link for download:

http://www.ofp.imro.pl/zalicz.....id=http

The upadate:

http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~ga04u5