Sign in to follow this  

Post your DoD beta 2 pics here!

your avatar is over 50k, bad damage inc mad.gif

and you have offended me greatly by comparing dod to cs

My last avatar today was 222k but placebo didn't like it and I had to change it because he is a big and scary moderator.

And this is only 49,7k.

your new one is 50.9 k tounge.gif if that is allowed then ppl will want 51k then 52k then 500k etc etc

i wasnt allowed my sniper video and that was only 140k or somethin so u int allowed that tounge.gif

Don't suppose if any one knows where I can get some Kun Fu fighting hamster pics from?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 23 2002,22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That reminds me of Counter-Strike and that really can't be a good thing.<span id='postcolor'>

In what way may i ask?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Jan. 24 2002,00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That reminds me of Counter-Strike and that really can't be a good thing.<span id='postcolor'>

In what way may i ask?<span id='postcolor'>

It also runs on the outdated/crappy HL engine, thus it's bad

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dr Jekyll @ Jan. 23 2002,23:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That reminds me of Counter-Strike and that really can't be a good thing.<span id='postcolor'>

In what way may i ask?<span id='postcolor'>

It also runs on the outdated/crappy HL engine, thus it's bad<span id='postcolor'>

Judging a game on graphic shows a sign of low maturity, its how it playss that count's

I get cable on Wednesday so I'll be running a deddy server of this and Opf at night while I'm sleeping smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I get cable on Wednesday so I'll be running a deddy server of this and Opf at night while I'm sleeping smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

w€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ biggrin.gif

thats great stuff!!!!!

not that i can play or anything confused.gif

stupid uni connection sad.gif

Won't you have dialup access on your own PC? The server I set up will be solely private for British people to compensate for the shitty telephone/internet companies we have over here smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Won't you have dialup access on your own PC? The server I set up will be solely private for British people to compensate for the shitty telephone/internet companies we have over here <span id='postcolor'>

its dialup...via ntl campus phone network...and its in guildford...ie 300 yr old lines sad.gif

ill have pings of 300 sad.gif

last time i played CS online i had pings of 20 confused.gif

gosh...thats the only thing i loved about manchester uni...T3 line in yer room for Å100 a year sad.gif

OMFG my topic has been hijacked by OPFN ppl.

The Mighty Spade

Caen2-shovel.jpg

caen2-reloadMG.jpg