Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Area 51

There were many moon landings, matter brought back from the surface and even colour film from later landings.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Jan. 24 2002,02:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There were many moon landings, matter brought back from the surface and even colour film from later landings.<span id='postcolor'>

oh yeah, totally forgot about the rocks

any independent geologist will be able to tell you that these rox just can NOT come from earth! so there tounge.gif

The thing that makes me mad is people would rather believe it was some heroic struggle of humanity......the truth is the only proof is on the moon right now.....

The thing that makes me mad is people would rather believe it was some heroic struggle of humanity

it was the first time a human being had ever set foot on another planet.. so yes it WAS a heroic struggle..

......the truth is the only proof is on the moon right now.....

yup.. and somebody put it there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 24 2002,09:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Because it's one of those things where do I even start...but there are photo's from the moon you have see also....

ok one or 2 things like the lander was supposed to land with what something million pounds of thrust but there was no sign of any landing of any kind under the thing...no marks no dirt on the landing struts nothing

the lighting....they had one source of light..the sun and you look at rocks and you can see shadows going in different directions which means 2 light sources.....

there wasn't a single star in any photo.

people standing in big shadows you shouldn't be able to see yet you could see them in very clear detail

nasa put + marks all over the lenses of cameras so they would be imprinted on every photo....some photo's you can see part of it going behind objects...

a film from one landing shows an astronaut standing on the side of a hill....another film from another landing showed 2 standing on the very same hill....they even overlapped the film and the background was identical...but they were supposed to have been shot miles away from each other...

a pictures of a crater on the moon is 100% identical to one takin in the Nevada desert

there is a photo of the lander next to a hill....there is a photo of the same hill with no lander......

that's just breaking the ice of stuff.....but like I said you need the photo's to see yourself....also you can go on to how they wouldn't have survived the trip.......<span id='postcolor'>

Answers to your questions are here. http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

The Landings happen....deal with it

tounge.gif

Don't post that shit around me..I have been there...unlike you bastards I review everything and you can tell the bastard is coming up with half assed answers and the rest he is struggling to explain...

I don't care believe what you want..willow in your little fantasies.....

People like you are meant to live of the polished surface of the world.....

like the one where he says proof with the image where you can see the blast crater it made.....umm yeah there was no fucking blast crater........

Rogue: I posted some responces to your evedence back on page 1. Do you have any responce? Am I wrong? I am truely interested in having as much of a real discussion as possible, not just a flame war (judging from the way you're getting so pissed, I don't know if this is possible.) Got anything else to say?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ Jan. 23 2002,11:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">there wasn't a single star in any photo.<span id='postcolor'>

There aren't stars in pictures of earth taken from orbit either. Too big a difference between the brightness of sunlight on the surface and the starlight.

I guess I can't comment on pictures I don't have in front of me.

What about the mirrors left behind on the surface? Are you saying that no manned mission has gone and these were left by unmanned landers? There is certainly no doubt that there are mirrors on the moon that can be used to measure the speed of light etc.<span id='postcolor'>

What mirrors?....there isn't shit up there...it's a big ass fucking rock......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ Jan. 23 2002,11:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oops, forgot this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">people standing in big shadows you shouldn't be able to see yet you could see them in very clear detail<span id='postcolor'>

Why shouldn't you see someone standing in a shadow? You don't need direct sunlight to be illuniated. Light will bounce off the ground and illumiate someone in a shadow, just like it does on earth. The atmosphere isn't the only reason you can see someone standing in a shadow during the day on earth.<span id='postcolor'>

Your probably right....some of the stuff is explainable...but there is to much that isn't.....

well i think no one landed on the moon cos its made of cheese and it would have melted

and yeah there is an area 51 with secret stuff cos i seen mulder and scully there pleny of times fighting aliens

tounge.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What mirrors?....there isn't shit up there...it's a big ass fucking rock......<span id='postcolor'>

There have infact been alot of test concerning the speed of light and stuff using several reflectors they placed on the lunar surface.

Rogue: Please calm down a bit. If you want to have a good discussion on this matter, fine, great...interesting stuff...

But PLEASE do so in a controlled matter. You're screaming and yelling like a madman, which is not really doing any good to your credibility.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">like the one where he says proof with the image where you can see the blast crater it made.....umm yeah there was no fucking blast crater........

<span id='postcolor'>

Where does it say that?

The site actually points out why there is NO landing crater.

It DOES NOT say there was a crater. Unless of course I'm looking in the wrong place...

- "So there was practically no down thrust for any great length of time directly above the landing point to cause a crater"

can someone enlighten me as to why they would want to put mirrors on moon to measure the speed of light as far as i was aware the speed of light is 186,355 miles per second, with possible error of 30 miles per second or so, which was calculated ages ago for 30 years they could determine the speed of light from the sun because it takes 11 minutes for sunlight to hit earth from source, so i dont understand this mirror concept???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 24 2002,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There were many moon landings, matter brought back from the surface and even colour film from later landings.<span id='postcolor'>

oh yeah, totally forgot about the rocks

any independent geologist will be able to tell you that these rox just can NOT come from earth! so there tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ummm sorry to burst your bubble, but geologist have found that the material that the moon is made of is identicle to the earths. Thats why they think that the moon was made from pieces of the earth after a massive collision with something the size of mars.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Jan. 24 2002,20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can someone enlighten me as to why they would want to put mirrors on moon to measure the speed of light   as far as i was aware  the speed of light is 186,355 miles per second, with possible error of 30 miles per second or so, which was calculated  ages ago   for 30 years they could determine the speed of light from the sun because it takes 11 minutes for sunlight to hit earth from source, so i dont understand this mirror concept???<span id='postcolor'>

The mirrors wernt put up there to measure the speed of light, they were put on the moon to measure how far away it is getting from earth and at what speed. What speed is it getting away you may ask? 4 meters a year.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ummm sorry to burst your bubble, but geologist have found that the material that the moon is made of is identicle to the earths. Thats why they think that the moon was made from pieces of the earth after a massive collision with something the size of mars.<span id='postcolor'>

The basic material is the same, but the stuff from the moon has been exposed to vacuum and cosmic radiation for billions of years. This makes an impression to the material, which cannot be replicated on Earth. Neither are the moon rocks meteors, since they do not have signs of atmospheric re-entry. Those rocks are from the moon all right.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Jan. 24 2002,12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can someone enlighten me as to why they would want to put mirrors on moon to measure the speed of light   as far as i was aware  the speed of light is 186,355 miles per second, with possible error of 30 miles per second or so, which was calculated  ages ago   for 30 years they could determine the speed of light from the sun because it takes 11 minutes for sunlight to hit earth from source, so i dont understand this mirror concept???<span id='postcolor'>

They have this gigantic laser, and they shoot it at the mirrors, and the mirrors reflect the light. Now, of this is used to get a precise value for c or for the earth-moon distance, I'm not sure. But there ARE mirrors up there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 23 2002,23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the lighting....they had one source of light..the sun and you look at rocks and you can see shadows going in different directions which means 2 light sources.....<span id='postcolor'>

Comment on that one thing: Earth seen from the Moon is 50 times brighter than the Moon seen from the Earth...

There are aliens at Area 51.....

04_halflife_enemies2.jpg04_halflife_enemies20.jpg04_halflife_enemies7.jpg04_halflife_enemies8.jpg

They were pissed off at the reception they got at Black Mesa so they went to Area 51.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Jan. 24 2002,12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">for 30 years they could determine the speed of light from the sun because it takes 11 minutes for sunlight to hit earth from source, so i dont understand this mirror concept???<span id='postcolor'>

No, for 30 years (more, actually) they calculated that it takes 11 minutes for sunlight to hit earth. This is because they knew what the speed of light was, not the other way around.