Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Area 51

I seen shows telling that the goverment is hiding very high technology in that area,probably stolen from aliens.People said they seen disc shape planes flying and turning prefect angles.

do you think they are hiding something?

I'm a skeptic. But I also love shows on aliens and Area 51 biggrin.gif

I would love to think there are aliens there and such...but I doubt it.

My point is....of all the places in the universe or even galaxy...why the hell would an advanced civilization come HERE??

There is no doubt advanced technology is there...but its Earth made. Must UFO sightings can be attributed to these advanced prototype planes like the F-117 in the 80s. The "Skunk Works" is there after all.

The Las Vegas airport has a completely seperate terminal, where all white 737s land. These are "shuttles" for workers to and from Area 51 (which is actually in a region designated Area 54 or something...not 51). When you are landing at Las Vegas you can see it....but if you try to approach the gate on the ground you get "politely" shooed away.

Well keep in mind if any of the alien stuff is true that the ship crashed...so who knows why they were here....for all we know they were trying to make an emergency landing...to bad it was on a world full of hostile aliens......

But I guess area 51 is where they were supposed to have filmed the fake moon landing.....since there is overwhelming evidence that we have never been to the moon before I'll have to believe that....

But I guess area 51 is where they were supposed to have filmed the fake moon landing.....since there is overwhelming evidence that we have never been to the moon before I'll have to believe that....

ROFLOL!!!

idiot

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 23 2002,21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well keep in mind if any of the alien stuff is true that the ship crashed...so who knows why they were here....for all we know they were trying to make an emergency landing...to bad it was on a world full of hostile aliens......

But I guess area 51 is where they were supposed to have filmed the fake moon landing.....since there is overwhelming evidence that we have never been to the moon before I'll have to believe that....<span id='postcolor'>

Dude, I was a Physics student...and as such I think I am a perferctly valid authority to tell you that Moon landings were possible, are possible, and hence most likely have happened.

Err ignorance has dawned around me again......OK YES they were possible...they were and are possible but we never went......but I'm not going to have a flame war with un educated people and what I mean is there is overwhelming evidence that we never went but you have not seen any of it....more than that most people are so fucking stupid they wont even for the sake of argument review the evidence...........I thought the same thing when I first heard about that we never went but once I saw all the evidence I know it's not true.....I hear others say the same thing...after they saw all the evidence they would bet their lives that we never went to the moon.....

Why don't you post your evidence here and we can have an intelligent debate about it....

I mean is there is overwhelming evidence that we never went but you have not seen any of it....

I have seen it and it's BULL SH*T, I have heard about the whole multiple lights theory and the fact that the flag is "blowing" in the wind, its all BS by a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

There are people that are CONVINCED that the Earth and Moon and Sun are round flat objects and that the Sun is only 2000 miles away. It's all a load of crap. Trust me. I doubt the U.S. would sink billions of $$$ into a hoax.

Tyler

For Christ sake why can't people just accept the moon landing as real?

I know that faking them would have been ultimate propaganda back then but ffs they did do them.

It is it just that people can't stand the thought that it was the US did it and not some European country? (I'm British by the way just case you thought I was being patriotic)

Because it's one of those things where do I even start...but there are photo's from the moon you have see also....

ok one or 2 things like the lander was supposed to land with what something million pounds of thrust but there was no sign of any landing of any kind under the thing...no marks no dirt on the landing struts nothing

the lighting....they had one source of light..the sun and you look at rocks and you can see shadows going in different directions which means 2 light sources.....

there wasn't a single star in any photo.

people standing in big shadows you shouldn't be able to see yet you could see them in very clear detail

nasa put + marks all over the lenses of cameras so they would be imprinted on every photo....some photo's you can see part of it going behind objects...

a film from one landing shows an astronaut standing on the side of a hill....another film from another landing showed 2 standing on the very same hill....they even overlapped the film and the background was identical...but they were supposed to have been shot miles away from each other...

a pictures of a crater on the moon is 100% identical to one takin in the Nevada desert

there is a photo of the lander next to a hill....there is a photo of the same hill with no lander......

that's just breaking the ice of stuff.....but like I said you need the photo's to see yourself....also you can go on to how they wouldn't have survived the trip.......

rogue.. believing that the moon landings never took place is evidence enough of complete idiocy these days.... but whatever floats yer boat and finds yer lost remote i guess..

just live in yer little conspiricy twit workd.. noone will bother you there anyway... accept bigfoot and elvis.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 23 2002,15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">there wasn't a single star in any photo.<span id='postcolor'>

There aren't stars in pictures of earth taken from orbit either. Too big a difference between the brightness of sunlight on the surface and the starlight.

I guess I can't comment on pictures I don't have in front of me.

What about the mirrors left behind on the surface? Are you saying that no manned mission has gone and these were left by unmanned landers? There is certainly no doubt that there are mirrors on the moon that can be used to measure the speed of light etc.

oops, forgot this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">people standing in big shadows you shouldn't be able to see yet you could see them in very clear detail<span id='postcolor'>

Why shouldn't you see someone standing in a shadow? You don't need direct sunlight to be illuniated. Light will bounce off the ground and illumiate someone in a shadow, just like it does on earth. The atmosphere isn't the only reason you can see someone standing in a shadow during the day on earth.

And besides, do you really think all those austronauts could live with such a lie for their entire lives?? Impossible!

Have you ever seen Armstrong or the other guy getting wound up about it when asked wether moon landings were a hoax? That is not acting, they are really pissed off, as in, hurt in their proffessionalism.

The moon landing were definitely faked, Elvis told me yesterday while I was having tea and scones with him and Kurt Cobain smile.gif

Hmmm, and while I was having lunch with Merilyn Monroe last night, she told me that the US gov'ment has been ruled by aliens since the 20's smile.gif

You know...I don't want to go on with this.....but the last thing I will say is the ones that knew to much were killed....15% of nasa's astronauts have died of freak accidents....and some scientist or something said they would need 6 feet of lead to protect them from the radiation (which is another point)....but the thing was practically a tin can.

I don't care believe what you want...even after I know that we never landed on the moon does it matter?...nope.....

yeah ha ha big foot and elvis...FUCK OFF.....I started watching a show on it with the same attitude you guys have now...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 23 2002,23:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah ha ha big foot and elvis...FUCK OFF.....I started watching a show on it with the same attitude you guys have now...<span id='postcolor'>

Chill with the attitude please, if you can't take a joke then you shouldn't post here smile.gif

i saw the same program and got a bit suspicious also...it COULD have been faked, or it could not...we will not know i quess wink.gif

but it is a bit funny when nasa says that they have to "re-invent" the tech to get to the moon.

i dont know....perhaps the moon landing did happen, perhaps i did not.....not something i worry my head about too much, one thing that says it is possible is the plans of setting a man to mars soon...the moon would be so much easier task. smile.gif

i have no opinion........i quess this is called spamming?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Jan. 23 2002,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm a skeptic. But I also love shows on aliens and Area 51 biggrin.gif

I would love to think there are aliens there and such...but I doubt it.

My point is....of all the places in the universe or even galaxy...why the hell would an advanced civilization come HERE??

There is no doubt advanced technology is there...but its Earth made. Must UFO sightings can be attributed to these advanced prototype planes like the F-117 in the 80s. The "Skunk Works" is there after all.

The Las Vegas airport has a completely seperate terminal, where all white 737s land. These are "shuttles" for workers to and from Area 51 (which is actually in a region designated Area 54 or something...not 51). When you are landing at Las Vegas you can see it....but if you try to approach the gate on the ground you get "politely" shooed away.<span id='postcolor'>

Its official Classification IS Area 51.

Groom Lake, and the 'Skunk Works' is Designation B, Site 4.

As for the moon landing.. have any of you considered that the so called 'fake' pictures proving that the moon landing didn't exist were a backup?

The US was in a space race with the Soviet Union. They needed to win it. So, not only did they actually send a rocket to the moon, but say something went wrong with the transmitter, or the rocket crashed onto the moon etc. They could then have turned around and had a fake broadcast which would still have convinced everyone that they had won.

Also, one comment made by Neil Armstrong to the Houston team was "Good Luck Mr Gorsky." for years he never said what that meant, until one day after "Mr Gorsky" had died, he had explained that Mr Gorsky was his next door neighbour as a teenager. And one day he had heard Mrs. Gorsky shout "You want Oral sex, you'll get Oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon."

Why would he have said that to Mission COntrol, if the landing was faked.confused.gif

when someone tries to tell me the moon landing didnt happe I cant help but look at them as if they told me they could talk with animals...

lovebird.jpg

"Polly wants real proof"