Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Operation Flashpoint: 5 Year Anniversary

Happy Birthday Operation Flashpoint xmas_o.gif

Heck we should make a song for them,how many game companies actually release another game along with its tools and tutorials at the same time (or before) Just to help the community more?

We luv you BIS inlove.gif

There are so many things shown in these images,such as enterable buildings,take a look at image 1 and the bulding,notice doorways. Images two shows reflections in helicopter glass. And a damn sexy AH-1Z,even the TSS is a complicated model,definatly not what I was expecting. Image three shows a lovely lighting system and a beautiful image of the country side. Image four,wooo,guns ontop of tank turret yay.gif

Its quite amazing this is all being done on the same engine.

Ooooh so thats the full theme, I love it even more! ^^ *squee's*

Thank you BIS.  Thank you for your dedication, professionalism, striving for (and over) the next hurdle.  This is a fantastic result of your efforts.  notworthy.gif   inlove.gif

( really  yay.gif  yay.gif )

Congrats BIS! 5 years. I wonder just how much of those past 5 years I've spent playing and modding this game? 6 months straight, I bet.

If I was taking pilots lessons instead I'd have my license and then some...

goodnight.gif

Happy birthday OFP... notworthy.gif

ps: I heard that horrible clunking noise from the tanks at the end of that video. I have the utmost confidence in BIS abilities to implement improved sounds but i thought i'd just air my concers..... whistle.gif

That would be the vehicle stopping and whatnot :P Think of it kind of like a diesel truck,when it stops you hear a similar noise as to when it starts,same thing.

Yay, me like it!  inlove.gif

PS: Font choice in the movie is terrible :P

Ye, Bit cheap to make the video so clearly in WMM. But who cares!

Congrats to all here, and thx for the screens and vid notworthy.gif

Yes, congrats to OFP and BIS. OFP is the best damn game I have ever seen. I am sure ArmA wil eat another 5 years off my real world social life wink_o.gif

Pim

happy birthday BI... it's been a nice few years.

nice video as well... but a demo would have been a much nicer birthday goodie... xmas_o.gif

Happy anniversary BIS! Thanks too for the nice movie and screens!   Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

i will keep forever some hd space in my heart for u BIS peoples...

i love ur amazing work

all- happy anniversary

Gratuluji k vyroci a drzim palce i do budoucna smile_o.gif

*Congrats on anniversary and good luck in future too...* whistle.gif

wow, that video looks amazing ! wow_o.gif just hope that arma won't require the N.A.S.A computer to be played , have mercy of poor people help.gif

Congratulations and thank you BIS and this fantastic community for 5 wonderful years of entertainment and beyond.

Fellow clan mates and myself are watching the progress of Armed Assault with gleeful eyes.

notworthy.gif

Guest _Aragon_

Good stuff, I love seeing the Commander turret on the M1A1 and the BMP looks outstanding!