Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Operation Flashpoint: 5 Year Anniversary

Yeehaa!

Thank you BIS! I'm waiting for Armed Assault in anticipation! thumbs-up.gifnotworthy.gif

Awesome news. Congrats. smile_o.gif

BTW Will you guys add SM2.0 HDR compatibility?

Eh, when i read "demo" i thought "playable demo" sad_o.gif

Anyway, looks great - graphics seem to be even better than i thought (from the screen shots) - looks shinier

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPERATION FLASHPOINT!!!

was expecting a demo biggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

...wow inlove.gif

Thank you BIS, and congratulations on such a great game!  Good luck to your (hopefully) many upcoming endeavors, especially Armed Assault!

-Pilot

Heres to the next 5, Long live Bis .

An example of how a software developer should treat its customers ,if ever there was one, ty for the support with tools faqs and these forums.Of course an equal thankyou to all the mission makers and addonmakers Not forgetting of course the fantastic servers that have served this community and kept it going,sometimes at personal expense, the likes of Zeus/Fraghaus/LOL and the big hosting sites ofp.info /ofpec.etc.its been fantastic. thankyou all

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

see you in arma/Game2

Woooo! Long live BIS!

The M1A1 looks sexy with that new 50 cal,and that cobra..I never thought I could like the AH-1Z so much......*drools*

Happy birfday Flashpoint biggrin_o.gif

Wow...five years and still running strong,who woulda thought it would be here when it first started? ^^

Its been one really great ride - Thanks BIS! I (and the rest of my clan) are really looking forward to AA. In fact our every waking moment is spent in anticipation of this release. You have turned us all into zombified BIS addicts.

Good luck and best wishes for the future from an eternal OpFlash fan. Frankly after many years, OFP is the only game that has truely stood the test of time and I'm still playing it to this day.

Oh, I'd like to point out that so far I've brought OFP and all of the add-ins and two copies of GOTY, plus VBS1 and most of the add-ons. I think I'm entitled to a large slice of that rather nice celebration cake... biggrin_o.gif

Happy birthday my dear, you know I love you. Also congratulations to BIS and the whole community for such a great work from the whole OFP.4Players team. The old lady will never die! xmas_o.gif

With best regards, the OFP.4Players team

and Thank You BIS for 5 years of hard work. Even after 5 years, OFP is still my favorite game.

Three cheers for the BIS crew!!! smile_o.gif