Sign in to follow this  
Wmdaniel

Black Widow

I am just wondering, if anyone is making XF-23 or is it 32. I cant remember. But it was a rival to the F35 JSF contract. Thanks smile_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
I am just wondering, if anyone is making XF-23 or is it 32. I cant remember. But it was a rival to the F35 JSF contract. Thanks  smile_o.gif

I think you mean the YF-23.

It was the competitor to the F-22 not the F-35 JSF

sorry my mistake, Yes it is that aircraft. the XF32 is the prototype of the F35. So yeah can any one notify me on anyone making the XF23.

X-32 isn't a prototype of F-35, it was Boeing's participant to the JSF contest. So it's same than YF-23 versus F-22. icon_rolleyes.gif

If a black widow had to be made, I wish it would be this one...

acy.jpg

Northrop P-61 Black Widow

ofpman1 posted some pics of a WIP yf23 some time ago

dunno what happend to it sad_o.gif

ofpman1 posted some pics of a WIP yf23 some time ago

dunno what happend to it sad_o.gif

Better yet would be to ask whatever happened to ofpman1 himself, he showed off lots of nice projects in in-game pictures but unfortunately not everything was released... sad_o.gif

I also would rather see a P-61 Black Widow. That is perhaps one of the coolest aircraft ever made during WWII. The size of a small bomber, it was actually incredibly manueverable, armed to the teeth, and capable of both night-time intercepts as well as ground attack missions. Overall one very sweet plane. The YF-23 would be ok, but not very realistic since it will never fly in combat. But it does look cool and might be ok for "what if" missions. I always thought it was a lot sexier looking then the boxy looking F-22.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>