Sign in to follow this  
Frontix

OFP : Happy Birthday 5 Years

5 Years a go somwhere in june or /july  i shaw Operation Flashpoint in a magazine .The Picture was on the coverpage in big . i ran to the shop next day to find out that game and i bought that day the game . That year i got a pc Pentium 4 3ghz and a Geforce MX440 it was crap but i was able to play it .The first mission i played was " Steal the car " .it took me and hour to complete that mission . i was dropped somwhere in a bush and i saw a chopper flew by . i was a newbie and i liked it . that day was a sunday when i first played it . on that day it was also independe day in my country and i saw army choppers and F16's fly by my house ! its was a special day that on this day i still can remember it clearly .

For the past 5 years i never got borred playing it . ! I found new friends and am now in a OFP Clan . for alrdy 4 years !

this community and my friends are a part of my life .

I was 14 Years Old when i first played the game . Today i am 19 Years old . And i still play the game . But am playing it less & less .. Maybe am running out of idea's for the mission greator  

And i have to thank all the greators and publischer for this great game .

Thank you Bohemia Interactive & Codemasters . 1 thing am very very disapointed .

I will miss codemaster in the next game .

and i hope armed assault gets out soon cause i ( we the community ) are waiting so long for a game . i know its gone be released when its ready but i have decided to get myself a deadline . ( end of this year if its still not out i will serious consider to play it or not )

but for NOW !! All Hail Armed Assault !!

Ps : Demo today  smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  Plzzzzz huh.gif  C'mon  nener.gif Shoot pistols.gifnener.gif

i havent even brought a cake sad_o.gif ( !! ), am i too late for the party i have a couple of bottles of wine???

bootneckofficer tounge2.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Happy birthday notworthy.gif & thx.png

Although it´s weird to congratulate a software product, I will do it biggrin_o.gif

OFP, you´ve been my timekiller number 1 over the last 5 years and my girlfriend hates you smile_o.gif

Hopefully your fathers will have a nice celebration day.

Agree with Balschiow, except my girlfriend just looks upon it with a slight air of oddity (love you, Em!wink_o.gif. In fact, she occasionally takes a peek at what I've been writing (when she's bored).

Happy birthday! ofplover.gif

May Armed Assault and Game 2 serve the gamers as well as you did. wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Hopefully your fathers will have a nice celebration day.

I heard they're out celebrating on a pub in Prague right now smile_o.gif

cheersofp.jpg

Sorry, but I just love that pic.

Best Game Ever Happy Happy Birthday OFP! inlove.gif

Happy birthday. OFP, you're one of the reasons half of my friends think me as a somewhat wierdo. And you've affected my social life, too, although only in the past 2.5 years for me (that's when I actually got the game for myself). Anyone who denies thy greatness is a...

mrt4qz.jpg

ofplover0nm.gifinlove.gifinlove.gifthumbs-up.gif

Although it´s weird to congratulate a software product, I will do it biggrin_o.gif

OFP, you´ve been my timekiller number 1 over the last 5 years and my girlfriend hates you smile_o.gif

Agreed!ofplover0nm.gif

Happy B'Day OFP. Does this mean once Armed Assault is released we'll also have to celebrate fathers day for OFP? huh.giftounge2.gif

happy b yay.gif

5 years active service and still unique! notworthy.gif

I think OFP will be played when we are already dead goodnight.gif

yay.gif Happy birthday yay.gif

d045.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OFP! h030.gif

I HAVE A WISH ... PST! h035.gif

And to the whole BIS Team, have a nice day! h040.gif

Cheers

S.D.

Happy birthday to my favorite game.

Congratulations to Bohemia Interactive for a 5 years old masterpiece that is always "alive and kicking". icon14.gif