Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Question about dates

If Amazon says that their sale ends on January 25th, does that mean that I can buy things on the 25th with the sale-price, rather than the full price? Or do I have to buy them BEFORE the 25h?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Question about dates, not as dumb as it sounds<span id='postcolor'>

No it's not as dumb as it sounds, it's dumber wink.gif

If the sale ends Jan25th then yes of course you can buy things in the sale on Jan25th smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Question about dates, not as dumb as it sounds<span id='postcolor'>

No it's not as dumb as it sounds, it's dumber wink.gif

If the sale ends Jan25th then yes of course you can buy things in the sale on Jan25th smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I wasn't sure!!

Because they have some amazing DVD deals...and I only get paid on the 25th u see wink.gif

Thanks though smile.gif