Sign in to follow this  
stgn

L119/ Diemaco SFW

I have started modifiing my M4A1(still unfinished) into the L119A1, the British special forces main small arm I belive.

this is how it looks now:

sfw7yu.jpg

There are only two things moddelwise to do, I need too add a recoile pad too the buttstock and shorten the uppereciver rail a little.

Texturewise its mostly changing names and logos.

Then I offcause need too do all the .cpp work.

It will feature like my M4A1's individual recoile and dexterity. + now a "realistic" working ACOG reticle which can be use on different screen setings looking the same:

acogta01nsn2qa.jpg

I don't wanna make a hugh pack at the moment so its only gonna be a few sight options and maby dessert camo versions.

I would like too include the AG-C grenade launcher but can't overcome making one right now so i would like too ask if enybody would like too make the model LOD's and textures it could also be two persons if one only wants too to textures or the other way around. I have colected all the high res pic of it i could find which I will hand over too the maker(s). And i have a few specifications so it will "fit" my guns.

And before I start doing all, that needs too be done is there eny intrest in these guns?? It is AR15's after all.

STGN

I'd love to see a good SFW in OFP, unfortunatly I cant help you with your modelling, unless you want to use any of the other AG-Cs that have been made.

Quote[/b] ]The L119 is a British 105 mm calibre towed howitzer. It has a range of 17,200m.

Eeee... ?

Quote[/b] ]The L119 is a British 105 mm calibre towed howitzer. It has a range of 17,200m.

Eeee... ?

rofl.gif

I was gonna go into the whole "yay another M4 variant" thing but that just made ma laugh tounge2.gif

Eeee... ?

Year sory its should have been L119A1 I will ask a moderator to change it.

in 2000

Quote[/b] ]Diemaco's C8A1-SFW (Special Forces Weapon) beats out the HK G36 and SIG SG551 for a British Special Forces contract. The weapon receives the designation L119A1.

Eeee... ?

The 105 light gun's called L118. The american version's designated M119, so some confusion can arrise.

Looks good so far STGN.

Look forward to seeing it completed mate - hopefully with an AG-C GL version too.

You were saying about a few variants - I believe the British Special Forces also use the 10" barrell version, at least that was one of the weapons taken off the SAS men who were put in that Iraqi jail.

I'd love to see a good SFW in OFP, unfortunatly I cant help you with your modelling, unless you want to use any of the other AG-Cs that have been made.

Then you must have overlooked the ones in the NorFor packs..

www.ofp.info/norfor

Eeee... ?

The 105 light gun's called L118. The american version's designated M119, so some confusion can arrise.

The L119 is the L118 reconfigured to fire NATO-standard 105 mm single-piece ammunition so it's also a howitzer.

The rifle looks nice. How many faces?

Thanks for the comments.

@Ironsight

It has 1772 faces as pictured in the LOD with most detail. Expecting a few more before its done.

STGN

I got some nice shots of the Diemaco handle if you need it

They do, and I think they use EoTech as well for CQB weapons, but they definatly have the ACOG as standard

If enybody decides they want too make a HK AG-C grenade launcher or contact for other reasons I just want too say that I will not be able too answer in the next week because I am going on a scout trip.

STGN

Nice work.

Was the scout trip any good? ;)

When will be possible to download L119/ Diemaco SFW STGN ?

Looks great as usual. Beauty is in the detail ;)

Very good work!

Will try to make a simple Beta avilable in a few days. :)

STGN

Edited by STGN

Gonna take a few more days likely.

STGN