Sign in to follow this  
ag_smith

OFPL Desert GROM 1.5 released

grom_600.jpg

fullsize

I'm proud to announce the latest update of Offtime's GROM addon, featuring new units in desert uniforms, spec-op Humvee and SF Zodiac boat. I'd like to thank the whole development team, primarily Offtime for invaluable help and Sanctuary for making all the animations as well as Fischkopp, Diesel and SKS mod team for supplying us with the Humvee model. Well done, guys!

Edit: Please don't thank me for the release, I'm merely tidying things up. It's Offtime who did most of the hard work.

Download [13MB]

Required addons:

JAM3 latest version

SJB Weapons Pack 1.1 or later

OFPL SpecOp Weapons Pack 1.0d or later (you may already have that, it comes with OFPL Extension Pack 1.0 too)

facestex2.pbo - head textures for Llauma head 2.0

----

Some bonus links...:

In case you need an airlift or reinforcements for those guys or perhaps some air support?

Thank you! They look excellent, nice anims on the Humvee too, it seems. Got to test these a tad later. Custom faces work on them now, right? yay.gif

Cholera Jasna!

Of all days, I should have taken this one off!

It is great to see so many people take part in creating what I feel is one of the most sought after addons since seeing OFPL take off. Great work AG! thumbs-up.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Very nice addon. I'm gonna make a mission right away yay.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Just a pic from the addon smile_o.gif

grompic6an.jpg[/img]

Yep, Grom rules. Top quality, ag_smith...as always, I must admit. Like polish theme in OFP. wink_o.gif

Amazing work. First Version of GROM was great, these should be even better thumbs-up.gif

another excellent present for the OFP comunity ! , thank you all very much notworthy.gif

Wow,some of the best work I have seen!Great job. notworthy.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

If there's anyone out there who's made any missions with this addon, just let us/me know smile_o.gif

When I put my GL groms on the map I get the model special error,just dont know what I overwrote.Anyone?

Do you have all the needed addons ?

Quote[/b] ]

Required addons:

JAM3 latest version

SJB Weapons Pack 1.1 or later

OFPL SpecOp Weapons Pack 1.0d or later (you may already have that, it comes with OFPL Extension Pack 1.0 too)

facestex2.pbo - head textures for Llauma head 2.0

I think the Operator GL use the weapons from the SpecOp Weapons Pack 1.0d , so if you have a model special error, it is possible that you have not this pack.

really great addon...looks great.

but i found out that the hummer is like a little fortress biggrin_o.gif

i drove over about 20 trees, several walls, and the

car wasn´t to seem damaged.

i think thats a little to much that a car can hold biggrin_o.gif

greetz

themaster303

Really great work. The Soldiers look great and the bandage is a good idea (only ever seen it in USMC Pack before despite it being a very useful option). Good mix of units to use also.

The vehicles are great too. The Hummer feels very SF-like and is great to ride in, and the Zodiak is without a doubt the best i have seen so far. Looks great (very.. solid and life like), plus it doesn't flood like the others.

Great stuff from all involved.

Downloading theses right now smile_o.gif

well, there is a serious error i'm getting... when you are prone & change to the socom, the m4 on y our back is what fires, you have to select the socom again, and then it fires. when you go back to the m4, the sight is aiming up from your back, and fires off of y our back?  there is nothing wrong with my flashpoint, and i'm using DMA army, libya (toyota wars) and every required addon! they also seem to get stuck on the ground by the humvee sometimes.