Sign in to follow this  
zombie1

Zombie website

I made this zombie website on freewebs with 10 zombie missions, 1 alien mission and 1 campaign to download. The links to the missions are at ofp.info, not freewebs (1kb/s), and same with the addons.

Enjoy! smile_o.gif

Nice...I look forward to trying some of these out (and stealing some of the scripts / triggers / etc so I can make some zombie missions)

Coding has never been my forte

Keep up the great work!

A nice zombie page. More clearly this time, very good.

Maybe you would like to backup some important zombie editing resources over there:

Abandoned Farmland forum -

Documented Unified Zombie Mod source code.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/Project....opic=39

Abandoned Farmland forum -

Unified Zombie Mod eventhandlers info

http://s6.invisionfree.com/Project....opic=36

Abandoned but official Unified Zombie Mod FAQ topic on this board

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=42005

Hey Zombie1!

Nice website, its looks very promising, however a lot of the d/l links do not work for me. I get the message 'the page cannot be found' banghead.gif

Just thought i'd let you know...so it can be fixed and i can then woop some zombie arse!! pistols.gif

Regards, The Biscuit That Is Ginger

Nice site there.  I too received page errors when trying to download.  If you need space to store missions for downloading, send me a PM.  I can help.

Concerning the missions, they *did* work, when I uploaded them to the farmland Server, but, upon checking now, it appears our new webmaster, has done the exact opposite of what I told him and moved the existing files, I'll try and get them back to where there supposed to be, but I can't garuntee the links will still work

EDIT: Okay, I'm reuploading some of the files now, the links should work again soon, also the new links for the addons are:

ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/farmland/uploads/addons/Berg_Deco.zip

ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/farmland/uploads/addons/zombus.zip

ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/farmland/uploads/addons/BONESsit.zip

and get zombiemod here

ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/farmland/uploads/addons/unifiedzombies_b3.rar

Yes, some links has been changed. Zombie1, please talk to me and you'll get the correct links smile_o.gif

Nice lookin' site you got there.

smile_o.gif

Thanks D@VÅ!

I managed to d/l most of the missions that i couldn't before yay.gif but i am still unable to d/l the following -  'Zombie Outbreak Simulation', 'Humanity Last Stand' and 'Doomsday III' banghead.gif

Also the link for 'BONESsit.pbo' isnn't working sad_o.gif

(I don't meen to be a pain in the arse and apologise if I have come across as one. I just wana muller some undead!  pistols.gif )

Regards, Biscuit

Scroll up a bit wink_o.gif

As for ZOS, that hyperlinks looks like it leads to our site, which has been taken down ATM for maintainance, in the meanwhile, ZOS can be got here.

Hmm. BONESsit.pbo works for me... wink_o.gif

As for those 3 other missions, all I can say is they aren't direct links to the missions...

EDIT: Links fixed to the addons. wink_o.gif

I have another mission nearly ready. Family Encounter. It has over 40 voices so far (about 5 are missing but the voice actors aren't replying, so I'll just leave it). Intro, outro. The only addons it uses are fml_weapons. The zombies are just scripted civilians...

The mission should be ready in less than a week smile_o.gif

EDIT: I also put another mission in the other missions page.

sorry but i'm trying to use the zombies1.pbo but i get an error ( crash to desktop ). I also add and still doesn't work sad_o.gif

Zombies.pbo

Zombiescripts.pbo

ZombieSfx.pbo

Well,

1) I made them when I didn't know much about addon editting, so you should use the normal zombies...

2) If you do wanna use them though, if you don't have GENB_vamps.pbo, download them here. That addon is about 100 times better than the zombies1 addon though whistle.gif