Sign in to follow this  
cleanrock

crCTI 1.0 beta 1

Hi Cleanrock, i'm a huge fan of your crCTI but will you release an addon free version. I much prefer the version without the unit and weapon addons. I'm so fussy, it's because i use my own custom config to play it.

Keep up the good work, oh and will you be doing crCTI for Armed Assault?

wink_o.gif

Found a couple of bugs/problems.

First problem the ai dont do anything after they captured my first town Tyrone (Ai was commander). They just lay down and vehicles stayed stationary. There were about 20 ai units lying down. Not all dead bodies were removed.

Also support vehicle script not found. I prefer the ai commanders base layout from 0.93. Cramming them under a concrete bunker is unrealistic for me IMO. Sorry but couldn't play any longer as it just stopped, ai stalled.

Can't wait for the bugs to be ironed out, will post more if i find em but because its unplayable at the moment i doubt i can.

wink_o.gif

bug reports should be posted on my forum

i am pretty sure the ai are not stuck (u should check the ai groups orders the ai co uses)

and i dont understand the support problem u have, plz be more specific and post that in my forum if u have the time and energy

i have found one critical bug so far and my hope is that some ppl will help me ironing out the bugs by testing stuff and posting bug reports on my forum

First problem the ai dont do anything after they captured my first town Tyrone (Ai was commander). They just lay down and vehicles stayed stationary. There were about 20 ai units lying down. Not all dead bodies were removed.

Hmm, sure this wasn't due to the "capture and hold" order?

They'll hold the town for a few minutes before moving on.