Sign in to follow this  
Fizz

Lost in acronyms

Hiya people, I bought and played OFP quite awhile ago but have recently had an urge to play it. I figured I’d check out what kind of mods are out there, but really it’s pretty overwhelming. I’m looking for mods that will basically just improve OFP visually. I don’t have Resistance, and it seems like a lot of mods are just made for Resistance. I downloaded several mods, but they all seemed to be for Resistance and they didn’t work.

The version I have is OFP Gold Edition.

Honestly I’m pretty lost with all the acronyms and what-not… can anyone recommend some mods for me?

Thankee

Guest Ti0n3r

Sorry, but without Resistance you're out of luck confused_o.gif

Right, the Resistance expansion actually changes a lot in the original engine.

You might know that Armed Assault is coming soon. Personally, I bet that the sequel is not coming out soon, and you should shop online for a really cheap copy of either the full-pack or expansion.

And if you decide to buy Resistance, be sure to check out the Addons:Complete section.

All right, thanks guys, maybe if I see Resistance somewhere for cheap I'll grab it.

So Armed Assault isn't actually OFP, correct? What is it exactly?

Moving to A&M:D, and closing...

As people have said, without the Resistance expansion you are severely limited.

Try looking in this thread anyway, but without Resistance, 99% of what is listed there won't work with the game.