Sign in to follow this  
Voron357

MODUL SKY v0.9

@voron:

Plese release a simple to install version, since I tried to install it to and it took me about an hour to get it to work!

At lot of people will get disheartened by the complicated installation procedure and will give up on your skypack before they would see it!

All has corrected and has corrected, now there is no need to use Total Commander.

The request to news-makers re-download a file on the resources.

Thanks for patience.  confused_o.gif

MODUL SKY v0.9 [4.9 mb]

this is the link that every one wonts its the right Sky mod it makes it as all sky mods install but the link to this does not work sad_o.gif

@voron:

Plese release a simple to install version, since I tried to install it to and it took me about an hour to get it to work!

At lot of people will get disheartened by the complicated installation procedure and will give up on your skypack before they would see it!

All has corrected and has corrected, now there is no need to use Total Commander.

The request to news-makers re-download a file on the resources.

Thanks for patience. confused_o.gif

MODUL SKY v0.9 [4.9 mb]

this is the link that every one wonts its the right Sky mod it makes it as all sky mods install but the link to this does not work sad_o.gif

Here you go!

that link you just gave is bad, the file ends with some missing files. If any one can give an good link to this Sky pack.

that link you just gave is bad, the file ends with some missing files. If any one can give an good link to this Sky pack.

Well, Modul himself gave me the link.

Going to release another version of this beautiful sky. I love it but not the rain clouds there not fully detailed. I suggest u add some better textures for rainclouds and maybe some new rain smile_o.gif

How to install:

1.unrar

2.move !modulsky to the main directory of your OFP folder ,then go to the new created directory and run the setup.bat

3.download Total commander (http://www.ghisler.com/whatsnew.htm)

4.open total commander->Configuration->Options->Plugins->Packer plugins(.wcx) Configure button

5.in the first bar ,"All files with extension (ending with)", enter .pbo

6.press New type... then open X:\yourfiles\modulsky_v0.9\resource\pboplugin.wcx

7.in Total Commander left window select X:\ your OFP folder\!modulsky\dta\hwtl\data3d.pbo and open X:\!modulsky_v0.9\resource in the right,then take the following files from the right:

moon.p3d

obloha.p3d

stars.p3d

sunHalo.p3d

drag these files into the left window ->ok->overwrite all

8.again in the left window open \your OFP folder\!modulsky\dta\data3d.pbo

9.put the aforesaid .p3d files into the right window again ->ok->overwrite all

The end.

If you have no idea how to do add the -mod thing, just create a shortcut of your FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE

Once done, right click on it and select "Properties"

Look at the line near the word "Target" , you should see something like this at the end of the line

.....\OperationFlashpoint\FlashpointResistance.exe"

After the " , just add a space , type -NOSPLASH

Add another space and type -mod=!modulsky

So the end of the target line will look like this

.....eration Flashpoint\FlashpointResistance.exe" -NOSPLASH -mod=!modulsky

If you already have a mod,just do this:\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@yourmod;!modulsky

That's it, click OK and launch OFP using this modified shortcut to play with the modulsky mod activated.

Edited by Laukhan