Sign in to follow this  
zerg63

LCWF MOD

Thanks, This is the only thread I watch for LCWF, since I will not be getting ArmA.

I hope this thread is still "open"...

I'm very keen to M48 and other older military equipment. But I found some strange "bug" on M48 addon. When AI try to shoot my M48 tank in most cases the projectiles just pass through without hits. So could there be some bug in P3D model file??

I hope Zerg can read this... huh.gif

Sorry if there was some misunderstanding...

This M48 is not a "separate addon". Its just a part of this "South Korean Military Pack 1.00b".

So has anyone noticed this...? RPG rockets or other projectiles pass through M48 tank without causing hits?

Hello are you going to make a new LCWF updated mod for ofp? Also when I try to add North Korean Army in a mission in the mission and run the mission I get a error....All of the South Korean stuff works. Its just the North Korean Soldiers??? Also anyone know if this mod is still being developed or has been released already?:

http://www.ofpd.org/koreamore2.php

So has anyone noticed this...? RPG rockets or other projectiles pass through M48 tank without causing hits?

Nope - just play tested it - and it blew every time I hit it with a RPG round. Great job guys - now the T-55 has a worthy adversary!

S. Chapman

I get an error that states Rok soldier needs custom_head_textures_2asia? Where do I get these textures?