Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

thats cool mate , I've done my share of config writing b4 so i know what a pain in the arse it can be  crazy_o.gif

Guys plz release or if not an update on progress??  sad_o.gif

Well so much for a SUNDAY release, maybe tomorrow?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif  crazy_o.gif

goodnight.gif

5 ton truck : chimera (don't know a particular wh40k truck to replace it but i know that truck exist in the wh40k world)

i agree! even though i know not alot of warhammer i have been searching on google (oh yes! :P) and on wiki wich named most IG vehicles. i've read almost all of 'm but i did not see any kind of "truck" type. enough armored transport but the chimera is good enough AND available.

goodnight.gif

its sunday yay todays the day i cannnnnnnnnnnnnnt wait i will do a full review once its released smile_o.gif

(*stays on computor til release*)

ive noticed that spqr does his stuff in the evening so it will ether be tonight or tomoz be patiant i know these guys wont let us down

spad: will the great gargent be included with the reles and the island?

Here the Imperial Fists Space Marine Chapter V0.9

e023dd3334788.gif

Download Link

Corrected Man class Dreadnought

Read carefully the Readme, and especially look for "In-Game Units/Functions" topics if you don't want to miss special and extraordinary issues   whistle.gif

Special Thank to Sanctuary without whom the Space Marines wouldn't have been what they currently are  notworthy.gif

right had a major go but one or 2 probs the man class dreadnought well it dosent work it just sits ther facing the wrong way

and the thunderhawk ramp does not work (but the options is there)

but all in all a brillient peaice of work

love this to bits right time to find the gizmos

@ ladie,

cant u use the valkarie inplace of the AH1, i've used it in my campagine and work like a treat (aslong as u dont want to much precision) and cant u use the Lightning from the original beta for the A10? btr than nothing is all im saying wink_o.gif

no, even though i still have all the old files,... i am only using the new mod files....i have two mod wh40k folders i know i know ..why??

just cause i gess.. biggrin_o.gif

to ladie from hell

list you can use for your campaign in the west side

m113 : chimera

m 60 : leman russ

m2 : chimera with autocanon

m1 : leman russ vanquisher

m163 : hydra chimera

jeep and jeep mG : salamander (command vehicule)

m113 medic : samaritan

5 ton truck : chimera (don't know a particular wh40k truck to replace it but i know that truck exist in the wh40k world)

5 ton ammo and fuel : troyan

uh 60 : valkyrie

ah64 and ah 1 : vulture

chinook : old venom or wait the thunderhawk

when DKok will be out you will have more tank and utility vehicule like macharius, centaur, heavy artillery and gorgon

space marine are in the resistance side like armaguedon army

chaos space marine are in the east side

cool....... now i mat get this campaign complete as it should have been.... thanks a lot guys ( @ all the wh40k team)

i cant stop playing with the I.F there so coll i made a small test mission with 3 sqauds of fists 2 ork sqauds and a squad of Sengirs IG with commisar and i have to say finnaly i can bring the 40k battles to life going to do sum reserch on fist vs ork encounters and try to make a mission based on that smile_o.gif

i say it all the time bloody great work

i cant stop playing with the I.F there so coll i made a small test mission with 3 sqauds of fists 2 ork sqauds and a squad of Sengirs IG with commisar and i have to say finnaly i can bring the 40k battles to life going to do sum reserch on fist vs ork encounters and try to make a mission based on that smile_o.gif

i say it all the time bloody great work

Agreed. The units also work really well with FFsx85. You get wound effects and everything.

right had a major go but one or 2 probs the man class dreadnought well it dosent work it just sits ther facing the wrong way

and the thunderhawk ramp does not work (but the options is there)

but all in all a brillient peaice of work

love this to bits right time to find the gizmos

We have just discovered a sabotage from chaos traitors, they have deleted

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">moves="DreadnouMC";

from the dreadnought brother Elias (class man), preventing it to move correctly.

This must certainly mean that an offensive will happen soon, everyone get your bolters !!!

EDIT : misinformation, chaos is spreading even more propaganda.

The truth is that they have changed the path to the animations, that is why elias does not walk, he cant find its animations anywhere.

If you can't wait for an update, open the IF_tank.pbo and in the config.cpp mass-replace

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">file="\TEST_Drea\anidread\

by

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">file="\IF_tank\anidread\

And Elias will be able to annihilate every enemy of the Emperor.

great thanks to sanctuary which give a true wh40k life of all this addon, thanks to spqr to his great fluff config.

hope you like this pack, several will come soon...

Can someone upload the last IG beta to somewhere other than crapidshare, it wont work for me. sad_o.gif

glad i could help guys

i have to say the land radiers is amasing but the thunderhawk will allways be my love glad the heavy bolters are on it but what happend to the rockets!!!!!

damn them chaos spawn i will purifi them when there released:)

just got the updat now that elies is awakend i have to say omfg wow!!!!! to be hounest i prefer the man class to the tank class cause it looks better whne it walks im loving it

your biggest fan inlove.gif

Can someone upload the last IG beta to somewhere other than crapidshare, it wont work for me. sad_o.gif

do you mean the one with the blood pack?huh.gif

if so here it is in filefront zip.

link:

http://files.filefront.com/IG+BP25208rar/;9742394;/fileinfo.html

AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN... ANY OF THE FILES THAT I HAVE POSTED FOR DOWN LOAD...

ARE ONLY BEING SHOWN IN THIS FORUM, THEY ARE NOT PUBLICLY SHOWN IN FILE FRONT.

You guys really are doing a great job!

As this mod has single handedly got me to reinstall ofp after years in the wilderness could someone tell me how to use the game logics that stop the IG etc voices? Is it simply a matter of placing them on the map?

I am working on a mission to remind myself of all the vagaries of the editor and can't drag up the memory of how they work!!

Quote[/b] ]how to use the game logics that stop the IG etc voices? Is it simply a matter of placing them on the map?

yeah man, it´s really that simple smile_o.gif why don´t you try that before posting about this issue? OH, and keep the missions coming, I´d love to play them.

@Ladie

got your PM, I wanted to go to bed instead of playing, you bastard, lol

Congrats on the release of the Imperial Fists, gotta fetch some Necrons to match them, hehe wink_o.gif

@Sengir

glade you like

i am about to release the up date to that one... some of the veh's i had to change cause the chimera's kept doing the doe-c-doe, got dizzy ... anyway will send release buy Tuesday... hoping-fingers crossed.. whistle.gifwhistle.gif

oh just one thing?huh.gif any one doing a flag pack for wh40k... cause it sure needs one... and..NO i am not up there in moding yet to do it....so could someone do some pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I tried to take out a Basilisk with my assaultmarine today.I evaded its heavy fire,jumped,then throw 2 meltbomb on it.Bang! I thought i took it out.But... OMG!It pointed its cannon on my face and blow me directly to hell afterwards.:(

I,an assaultmarine,cant even take out an artillery in close range! banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

anyway great mod! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif