Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

ähhh short question what means fluff??? AND second where can i get / download the Space Marines??? or this awesome looking mod?

look at the bottom of my sig.

and in the first 8 or so pages of this forum you will find links for the old wh40k mod, which has the space marines..

@SqueeleR

thanks....

SWEET! downloading and trying now... thnx biggrin_o.gif

btw. I didnt know chaos had a dreadnaught too.. let me guess.. DOW didnt include it? (i only know defiler)

Chaos has just about everything Space Marines have..considering they are..you know..space marines with spikes on their helmets.

you have now lol the onley thing is most of the chaos equipment is from druing the horus hereysy cause they cant really make any more so most of it is in very limmited numbers. umm fordge worls have sum pre herysy pics if it helps to keep the fluff and detal

ähhh short question what means fluff??? AND second where can i get / download the Space Marines??? or this awesome looking mod?

The new version is not yet available.

you have now lol the onley thing is most of the chaos equipment is from druing the horus hereysy cause they cant really make any more so most of it is in very limmited numbers. umm fordge worls have sum pre herysy pics if it helps to keep the fluff and detal

Not completly exact. Even in the Eye of Terror, the Forces of Chaos possess some Forge worlds. For exemple, Xana II is producing the Hell Blade Fighter which isn't a pre-horus Heresy design.

On the other side, Dreadnoughts should be from the Mk IV pattern and not from the more modern Mk V pattern.

Wow , I haven't popped in here for awhile...gota say you guys are making this mod look professional.

The armored infantrymen alone are just what I've been looking for to fulfill my mechwarrior fantasy's. Don't worry, I'm not stealing them wink_o.gif

I hope an ARMA mod is in the works , multi turret tanks are now within reach!!! AT LONG LAST ,SWEET CARNAGE !!!

spqr: i forgot bout them planets must brush up on my reading smile_o.gif i ment in stuff like the landraiders and preaditor cant rember what type they were but the shure looked alot diffrent (i think GW just used the "moden" nraider to save time and money but it would be cool to see sum herysy stuff in there it would really help with the Horus herysey campaing im writing (in the relese if you could put sum textures of the sons of horus that would keep the campaing in the fluff (im starting from the first book up until the massicer cause i havent read the 7th book yet look them up its a great read smile_o.gif )

ladie: if you wouldlike when the mods relesed would you like to work with me on the HH campaing ??

spqr: i forgot bout them planets must brush up on my reading smile_o.gif i ment in stuff like the landraiders and preaditor cant rember what type they were but the shure looked alot diffrent (i think GW just used the "moden" nraider to save time and money but it would be cool to see sum herysy stuff in there it would really help with the Horus herysey campaing im writing (in the relese if you could put sum textures of the sons of horus that would keep the campaing in the fluff (im starting from the first book up until the massicer cause i havent read the 7th book yet look them up its a great read smile_o.gif )

ladie: if you wouldlike when the mods relesed would you like to work with me on the HH campaing ??

OH HELL YAH.. biggrin_o.gif

thanks to the team i have air transport for IG,

i am only on mission 6 out of 79 right now....

i am so greatfull of them, it is taking a long time to redo the stringtables.keeping some sounds and taking out sounds, playing and replaying each mission to make sure they work and no glitching. deciding if there are 5ton trucks or all chimera apc's,

i even had to give the (bad guys) a stolen(*spoiler*) valkyrie, cause they dont have (helo) type air craft.

oh the blood pack IG....oh my they are (**spoiler**)...and (** spoiler**)... biggrin_o.gif

There is already so much to do before even thinking about Horus Heresy.

2e644b3150793.gif

6475b13150794.gif    dad45f3150795.gif

04cd2e3150796.gif    5e4fa83150797.gif

And At least, The first Defiler, a Daemon Engine, "Child of Terror" :

9d22243150798.gif

OH HELL YAH.. biggrin_o.gif

thanks to the team i have air transport for IG,

i am only on mission 6 out of 79 right now....

i am so greatfull of them, it is taking a long time to redo the stringtables.keeping some sounds and taking out sounds, playing and replaying each mission to make sure they work and no glitching. deciding if there are 5ton trucks or all chimera apc's,

i even had to give the (bad guys) a stolen(*spoiler*) valkyrie, cause they dont have (helo) type air craft.

oh the blood pack IG....oh my they are (**spoiler**)...and (** spoiler**)... biggrin_o.gif

The Orks have a similar craft known as a "Landa", basically a huge bucket with engines biggrin_o.gif

orklanda.jpg

Now, wheres Sengir? I need to do some grovelling to get him to make this tounge2.gif

Excuse me Sengir.. but are you going to include the IG buildings into the pack later on or did you forget to add 'm, i cant find them?

Sengir my good man,

YOU ARE A LEGAND!!!!  notworthy.gif

I've just come out o f hostpital today after an appendectomy and will b off work for 2wks so your IG alpha update is just what i need to pass the time away while i work on my wh40k campaigne,

Thanks so much for the update  yay.gif  smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

hehe, that´s cool to know someone has fun with the pack, enjoy it man, and make nice missions, i will definately play them.

as for the IG buildings, i havent put them there yet, but dont worry, they will come out with the next pack update

The Landa craft, well, that´s the first time I hear about this thing smile_o.gif The orks arent a priority at the moment, as they are out already, but why not, some time in the future i might make this one. Or, anybody can do that, why not - people, anybody can contribute. If you got a textured model, dont hesitate and send it, we will use it. And if there are ppl who want to join the team, just let us know.

Cheers, Sengir

hay peeps...

UPDATE:

i am about 1/2 done with the new campaign,

i have some fixings of the story line, and i am looking for some 40k names for chr's bob and tom are NOT cutting it... rofl.gif

any ideas???

@Sengir....

any way i can make the chimera apc's float??? hehe

like the m113's do??? y/n/maybe?

@ ladie,

the chimera dont float, u would have to edit the config and set the value "canfloat=true", but then u would need to include the addon with the mission once getting permission to edit it from... bla bla bla, u know the rest  wink_o.gif

SEE POST FURTHER DOWN whistle.gif

hehe, that´s cool to know someone has fun with the pack, enjoy it man, and make nice missions, i will definately play them.

as for the IG buildings, i havent put them there yet, but dont worry, they will come out with the next pack update

The Landa craft, well, that´s the first time I hear about this thing smile_o.gif The orks arent a priority at the moment, as they are out already, but why not, some time in the future i might make this one. Or, anybody can do that, why not - people, anybody can contribute. If you got a textured model, dont hesitate and send it, we will use it. And if there are ppl who want to join the team, just let us know.

Cheers, Sengir

How can Orks not be a priority? They're the best race in 40K :P

It wouldn't be 40K without Orks biggrin_o.gif

IIRC, chimera's are supposed to be amphibious, I'm not sure about other vehicles based on the Chimera chassis though, I'd imagine they are... (Image of amphibious basilisk suddenly enters skull...)

@Steele

i thought as much.."ouch" that hurts...note to self.. stop thinking..not aloud..

@D@VÅ biggrin_o.gif

i don't suppose there are any peeps out there that would like to do voice overs... confused_o.gif

just that this campaign is some what quite with the story line, and having to remove the voice's sad_o.gif

i am thinking.."OUCH!" dang it... banghead.gif

to release the campaign as is this Sunday..hopefully i will have all the units in the right place, and i am sorry for all who do not read English, i am going as fast as i can with the French,Italian,Spanish,German, strings.

the wh40k campaign v2.0 will have all LANGUAGE,English,French,Italian,Spanish,German... biggrin_o.gif

any way i can make the chimera apc's float??? hehe

like the m113's do??? y/n/maybe?

Do you mean the Dow's IG Chimera don't float ?

Because the Steel Legion Chimera DO float.

huh.gif  my appologies to all! let me clarify.

Sengir's chimera DO float, just not above the water  wink_o.gif

SPQR's chimera DO but on an odd angle (for me anyway)

My mistake should have double chked b4 posting.

@ ladie sorry for the misinformation  crazy_o.gif