Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

multiturret script cause sort of problem because vehicule which use it seem to have problem to move correctly.

i'll check the lungbursta crew problem (anyway it is just a name eror in the config)

the grot anim is not finish, sengir release his pack asap so he had ot time enough to finish the grot anim (that's why it is a beta!! ) the IG has the same problem when they go prone, but let him time to finish his anim job and all will be fine.

For this one, in the orkcfg_unit_lungbursta.hpp (Boyz.pbo->orkcfg) , in the bottom of this file, change

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">crew="grotcrew";

into

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">crew="grotcrewES";

And it will work.

thanks sanctuary for your help smile_o.gif

hi all, man them hydra flak tank are soooo dam good shots..

i was wondering if you guys are planing to make tyranids as well?

or just useing the alien mod would do?huh.gif

i have a mission in mind so thats why i am asking...

I love the mod! It's really a blast, and I appreciate the hard work you guys put into it!

Couple of issues:

Big one is with the Killa Kans-they can't walk-they get stuck on the smallest of slopes, and will spin around in circles. The little orks riding on mini trucks with a gun also seem to have a hard time driving straight, they constantly twitch (really fast)

tyranids can be implemented but hard anim work so only sengir could answer to this question

it is already done biggrin_o.gif check the previous page

My problem with the computer dieing usualy happens during combat usually after a leman russ fires or somthing loud shoots or at least usually it is.

i suppose the problem come with the config ccp ammo and weapon it happened to me with the very first wh40k addon.

spqr has the answer to that question.

hey guys update hehe

here is an almost finshied pic of the battlewagon/trukk textures were applied by preditor

bwbm6.th.jpg

still needs alot of work im can only model i cant make the thing work so hopefully spad could sort that out when im done i need ideas to shall i make it into an anti armour or anti infantry (i have a model of the zzapp gun smile_o.gif) let us know what you think

here is a pic with the zzap gun mount

zzapar2.th.jpg

textures were applied by preditor

mad_o.gif  Thats Prodetar2 for you...  whistle.gif

EDIT:

Anyone know where sengirs of too? hes not replying to my PM nor is he posting here...

no news sad_o.gif too

more stuff now i windend the body of the wagon (so it cun fit mor orky blokes in) and added my Skulz rack on the back here is a pic of the pole skullz2sf0.th.jpg

its just a collection of heads and a Sm head thanks to spad smile_o.gif

and here is an update

wagon wth deathroller and wider body

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180....MG]

(yes i no the bolts are red on the deathroller i cant texture at all and its a wip smile_o.gif)

finally i transform nogova in nogowarhammer world i replace all nogova building by wh40k for test map.

anyone know where i can find some new texture for the ground like red desert (mars style) and extra terrestre three maybe palm tree

it just hit me "WACK!!! banghead.gif "

is there a main interface made for wh40k mod??? and a intro vid made yet?huh.gif

and if so where can one get this.....?

thanks for the website ladie from hell it is very helpful smile_o.gif

i try to finish map and after i'll need mission maker for it

i sign up as mission maker if you guys want, mp send to spad. confused_o.gif

how hard would it be to make the hand grenades not blowup as soon as they hit huh.gif

i know in the lib41 mod they have a time limit before the go "BOOM"

i lost 3 IG's last night cause they throw their grenades at the orks, and the grenades hit the side of the house and BOOM!!!!!

oooops ..... i was just wondering....

btw : did i tell you guys that i love this mod...

i have three missions on the go, but they are simple missions cause i am not good with the micromanagement of mission making, but they are missions that are from the warhammer main web site.

mission i love mission biggrin_o.gif