Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

some news on the orks trooper?

yaaaaaaaaay the mods back woot

was following the fisrt time it came up now im following it till the wagggghs over great job so far would lend a hand but my computors blown up (im using my gf com) plus when the com is back up and running i would like to finish my current mod

any good luck

cant wait for this MOD to be released less the bugs. Massive futuristic battles is exactly what OFP needs.Any news on the progress so far.

orks addon still on the way, sengir work hard on several unit expect some news soon

some people ask me a new link for eldar stuff

there it is :

eldar pack

expect some texture bugs in it.

all comments are welcome for correct them

Hello all, this is my next raw gameplay video for my upcoming wh40k Ork addon pack for Operation Flashpoint. You can see Stompaz, Wartrak, Boyz, Grotz and Meganobz in action. The addons are still WIP, but im getting close to a beta smile_o.gif

More screenshots will follow soon. Thank you all for your interest, it will be out before Xmas.

hey folks, hows you all?

your stuff looks great sengir! i'll definitly play this mod when its fully released.

now a question about that movie:

What are those bots i saw walkin? never seen 'm in DOW before... did those came with dark crusade?

(im still at winter assault. completed it, though XD)

gooo chaos! tounge2.gif

looking forward to this, good luck!

it is ork stompa a big sort of mecha , DOW is just a small part of the wh40k world, in fact there are lot of unit which are not in DOW

The nice old wargame "Final Liberation", along various W40K infantry and vehicles featured those kind of mecha up to the huge titans for both orks and empire.

This funny looking ork mecha was one of them.

Heh biggrin_o.gif

That stompa'z made my day. I'm definately going to reinstall OFP for this :P

(I probabley should anyway, people will get annoyed if I don't finish my island now I've released screenshots and everything biggrin_o.gif )

Hi !

smile_o.gif

I was looking for all 4 rar files with addons all over the web both found only most recent one.

banghead.gif

Could someone put it on rapidshare?

Thanks in advance !!

PS. It's nice to see someone still working on this mod. I remember I had great time with it ! smile_o.gif

well this is the complete wh40k addon with some unit i never released like chaos predator, blood pact. don't expect to ork unit in this, sengir ask me to keep it secret for this time.

the link will be active during one month.pack1

and some new screen on the ork troop

the buggy (base on sengirVampireWW2EC wartrack ) vroum vroum smile_o.gif

buggy

well never looked at the 40K stuff before, tried it love it now. Thanks for releasing this mod, very much appriciated. Its kinda like makes up for the lack ofa halo and Star Wars mods. wink_o.gif

@all_who_love_whr40000 mod

I was thinking maybe if you create any (even in a very early beta stage mission) you could post it somewhere (for example rapidshare or somewhere else). I think people would have much fun from testing such missions.

Best regards

Clees

I made a crcti for this mod

http://rapidshare.com/files/73041409/wh40kcrcti.rar.html

you will need this addon. It just contains pictures.

http://rapidshare.com/files/72776432/wh40k_pic.rar.html

but it is very beta and doesn't include all vehicles.

Besides that i'm not very familiar with the warhammer world, so there probably are things that don't fit that good...

have fun! smile_o.gif

Thanx ! I will try it for sure !

smile_o.gif

I think a gonna create a simple mission in which you could take command of squads. Scripts for this are all over internet.

Hi Sengir

I have a few questions. whistle.gif

Maybe is a Warboss or Looted Leman Russ in planning?

Will it also Orc buildings?

What will do everything in the demo included?

I thank you ever for an answer

@ Spad

Your Blood Pack was at the dl on OFP INFO include but your Chaos Space Marines not.

Greetings Garmin

Sorry for my english I use an translater

hey guys any chance you could put the stuff up on something else the rapidshare cause i can only download 1 mod a day from there wich is annoing cause i want the whole thing (got pack one gotta wait till tomoz to get pack 2

sad_o.gif

looted leman russ for the orc is done

warboss in mega armor is done (sengir will correct me)

in the marine.pbo that i put in the dl nov 25 2007 there are the chaos space marine