Sign in to follow this  
kyosei

Help out someone looking for some light mods

Hi people,

Looking any addons/mods that improve OFP without too much of a performance hit. Anything like scripts or general aesthetics would be especially welcome.

Running OFP: GOTY.

I have 1.5ghz, GeForce 5200, 640MB SD. Nothing special, and it definitely showed when I tried to run FFUR Woodland 1985. Lagtastic!

Thanks in advance.

thanks for the really quick reply. this mod looks perfect for my purposes!

EDIT: Also, does anyone know what is the most comprehensive animation replacement pack?

Try DMA Army Pack, DMA has prob the best animations, though Im not sure if they all come with that pack

Depends on what you want. I personally like Sanctuary's anims better, though DMA's lean, crouchmove and roll are completely kickass. I wish I could have both.

Quote[/b] ]I have 1.5ghz, GeForce 5200, 640MB SD. Nothing special, and it definitely showed when I tried to run FFUR Woodland 1985. Lagtastic!

Excluding the FFUR 2006 and the FFUR Euro, all other FFUR packs are totally outdated.

We are actually working on a patch that will include several configs (That would implement a few scripts only) in order to allow everyone running the FFUR 2006. -The most featured FFUR pack-

More detailed informations and screenshots would be available soon.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

Depends on what you want. I personally like Sanctuary's anims better, though DMA's lean, crouchmove and roll are completely kickass. I wish I could have both.

umm you do know that the latest version of sanctuary is DMA right?

also DMA anims are built into wgl5

Yes, but I still use Sanc's 1.7 for most of my modfolders, and that's what I was referring to.

Awesomeness. Good modding community here, very dedicated and 'core. =)

@ about anims - Took a look through the WGL mod and realised that DMA anims were already thrown in with it. Hehe, I'm not too picky about the varying packs as long as that hideous left shoulder doesn't get in my way again and Armstrong doesn't load fresh mags into the air ...

@ thunderbird - Looking forward to the latest release. Although it means I'll have to redownload 450+ MB again! confused_o.gif