Sign in to follow this  
Second

Improved AI?

Yeah, give me a rocket launcher and a half-way clear line of sight and I can "snipe" you with it over pretty long distances.

Hopefully ArmA A.I. will use rocket launchers against infantry more often.

I really liked the firefights in ghost recon one, and it still has my favorite crosshair system ever. Co-op against the AI was really really fun and intense.

By the way, how close will the CQB of AA come to that style?

I'd be happy to host a ghost recon 1 demo server (great map) and files for it if people want to check it out.

Yeah, give me a rocket launcher and a half-way clear line of sight and I can "snipe" you with it over pretty long distances.  

Hopefully ArmA A.I. will use rocket launchers against infantry more often.

Well, to my impression rocket launchers should have lateral inaccuracy due to weapons sway. Just an annoyance from OFP was that the only varience in trajectory was of range and drop.

Shooting grenade launchers and rockets should have the same aiming characteristics of rifle shooting where your sights may be misaligned. Ghost Recon simulated this aiming of explosive weapons poorly.

I also heard that certain rocket trajectories can be unstable, but don't quote me on that. huh.gif

The easiest way for editors would be to have the skill bar connected to the courage meter. Less skill = less courage

Superskilled fight to the bitter end while low skilled ones would run off eventually or rendered useless during firefights.

Just a thought.

Edit:

For the rest: averagejoe allowfleeing 0  whistle.gif

This is done in ofp with the rank.

The hiegher the rank the braver the man. true smile_o.gif