Sign in to follow this  
OFPCAT

WINTER WAFFENSS TROOPS

I'm just making some WAFFENSS troops and could be for ADDEN battle or in winter Russia. There are three kinds, in typical SS winter coat of  Anoraks and Parkas...

gw1.jpg

gw2.jpg

gw3.jpg

gw4.jpg

gw5.jpg

gw6.jpg

It's the attack of the clones!

J/k....they look kick arse. Honestly, all you've got to do is change their faces.

Abs

Their helmets and hats look kinda wierd, like they're not on properly, is it just the angle of the shot? And are they all bald?

Hey, nice job on these! I like what you've done with the new variety of winter clothing available for these guys, especially since you've added them in winter parkas as well!

If you could, could you please change the position of the helmets on the soldiers wearing them (rather) high on their heads?

If you look on the second picture from the bottom, the soldier with G43 seems to be wearing his higher than the rest.

Same with the officer wearing the visor cap and M43 field cap.

I can understand how it would be hard to do, especially on that certain head model but I hope that can be corrected..

Anyway, like you said, these would be great for the Ardennes campaign and more than useful on the Eastern Front.

Keep up the good work OFPCAT!

Quote[/b] ]I can understand how it would be hard to do, especially on that certain head model

why? he should delete everything of the head he doesn't need i.e. the whole top of the head covered by the helmet.

then the helmets fit easier too.

True, that would be the best sollution for the helmets. The possible problem I see with the caps is if the model for the head is wider than the model of the hat, even then if you cut parts of the head out you still have an empty area right where it joins the cap.

I am at a class right now so I cannot find a picture that would show what I'm trying to say confused_o.gif

Lauma's head pack is always beloved by me. But just an issue, sometimes they won't match properly for some current helmet or hat models. But for some soldiers in my winter pack, the position of some helmet or hat were delibrately done so for getting some real effects. I once saw from pictures some german soldiers wore in such way. Of course, I would try to modify it if all of you don't like such way.

Wow they look great. But some of the helmets look to tall IMO.

500th