Sign in to follow this  
AfrographX

RAF Chinook HC.2

Here is an .sqs to have the landrovers start inside the chinooks

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

[ch471] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\Seats_A.sqs}

[ch472] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\Seats_A.sqs}

[ch472] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\Seats_B.sqs}

~0.5

[ch471,wmik1] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\loader_A.sqs}

[ch472,wmik2] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\loader_A.sqs}

[ch472,wmik3] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\loader_B.sqs}

This is to move the seats down in the aircraft

In CH471 it drops the seats at the back (nearest the pilots)

In CH472 it drops all the seats, ready for two vehicles.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

[ch471] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\Seats_A.sqs}

[ch472] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\Seats_A.sqs}

[ch472] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\Seats_B.sqs}

This puts "WMIK1" into ch471 at the back. Leaving places for troops.

And "WMIK2" & "WMIK3" into ch472

[ch471,wmik1] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\loader_A.sqs}

[ch472,wmik2] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\loader_A.sqs}

[ch472,wmik3] exec {\AFR_CH47\Scripts\Cargo\loader_B.sqs}

Works for me.

Its getting the buggers out without the chinook rolling over thats the trick.

Hiho,

my team (www.glt-clan.de) is creating some reskins and reconfigs (working cargolift script for ch-47) with your RAF chinook. I would like to ask if we have the permission to release them when they're ready. Of course we'll refer to your work and this thread! smile_o.gif

Hiho,

my team (www.glt-clan.de) is creating some reskins and reconfigs (working cargolift script for ch-47) with your RAF chinook. I would like to ask if we have the permission to release them when they're ready. Of course we'll refer to your work and this thread!  smile_o.gif

Yes, you got my permission. Looking forward to the working cargo script. thumbs-up.gif

Thanks! notworthy.gif

It seems that the model is binarized. Our modder can't get a hand on it. Do you have the neccassary unbinarized files for him so he can do a proper work on it?

You can take a look at our uh-60 cargolifter. We plan to make it possible to transport heavy material.

Hi,

I too have found a way to transport vehicles slung underneath and correct BAS KLR issue to transport bikes.  My problem is it has to be configured to typed vehicles and not just any vehicle. ie- "jeep", "CBT_M998_W", "Zodiac"  

Still compacting the script atm, but it works.

My solution is for MP, however it should work in SP.  The problems with other scripts is lag time between client>server>client updating.  

BTW this is for OFP not ArmA.  

Regards,

Bandicoot

@AfrographX

thanks again for your permission (www.glt-clan.de) to lay hands on your CH-47.

Really enjoyed the work with it. Now i've released the first beta version of it (without the mando_hitch suite yet):

To BI Forums CH-47 topic

I've changed a few things as you may read in the topic. Some other things are still WIP.

One question though: if we get asked (and i know at least one mate WILL ask) if they could use and adapt our release of the CH-47, do you have some "restrictions" on it, like you have to be asked also or are we free to handle it at our own decision?

It is still your model and therefor your work and we will respect any restriction you give.

Myself for my own works, i'll give it free to use, change, being smoked or whatever without any restrictions, just asking for a small note in the credits.

Cheers.