Sign in to follow this  
tmb

Operation Frenchpoint GUI

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Operation Frenchpoint GUI</span>

This project was born, 2 years ago. It had the ambition to offer a totally new GUI for OFrP. But, because of some members departures, it was stopped.

This year, thanks to the come-back of some veterans and the coming of new guys, the project restarted. Like that GUI, OFrP is now back, and promise you news addons smile_o.gif

Coming soon : the release #6 with its new pack Air V3.0 and many surprises smile_o.gif

The GUI integrates some French special stuff :

- VECTOR Binoculars

- NVG DVS-8

- SILVA Compass

- TRPP39 Talky-Walky

- GPS PLGR

- Hamilton Watch

- New briefing/mission note-book

- PC made in OFrP

interface62ls.jpg

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

The use of the GUI needs the installation of every OFrP addons in one of these folders in your Operation Flashpoint directory :

/Addons

/Res/Addons

/@OFrP_Mod/Addons

The installation doesn't destroy your previous installations and you can still use alone OFrP addons.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>-Operation Frenchpoint Team and Partners-</span>

Download the GUI :

http://www.ofrp.net/fichiers/mod/OFrP_ModV1.exe

Download OFrP Addons :

OFrP Vehicles V2.0

OFrP Tanks V1.0

OFrP Weapons V3.1

OFrP Objects V3.0

OFrP Soldiers V3.1

OFrP Air V2.0

Mirror1:

http://www.xela89.info/ofrp/OFrP_ModV1.exe

Looking good, but why does every addon need to be installed in all those folders?

Because of the custscenes behind the GUI. They are using the addons.

Again, the GUI requiers the addons in just ONE of these folders

/Addons

/Res/Addons

/@OFrP_Mod/Addons

Have fun smile_o.gif

I really like this mini mod,

-the editor interface : very clear, large space , no colors disturbing the eyes, perfect

-the nvg : honestly i don't like it, as it is cristal clear like the WGL ones, i prefer having some small statics on it, like in the FDF , ECP (the ones with statics), or DMA modpacks, that make it more immersive in my opinion.

-the binocular new model and view is excellent.

-the cutscenes are nicely done, but the background picture is a bit too intrusive and hid them a bit too much (i think it should be a bit more transparent), but that's a very minor detail.

-the new textbooks for briefings are superb, a great improvement over the BIS one

-the new computer in the menu looks very nice, but i think you should zoom it a bit more like for the WGL display to make it more convenient.

-the new compass is awesome, the transparency help in making it not intrusive when zoomed.

Overall, it is a very good and is now my new mission editor smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]-the nvg : honestly i don't like it, as it is cristal clear like the WGL ones, i prefer having some small statics on it, like in the FDF , ECP (the ones with statics), or DMA modpacks, that make it more immersive in my opinion.

This chose was made after long discussion about it. Our military adviser told us that statics only appeared when NVG battery were to their limit, so we choose not to show statics on the screen. It's discutable as always smile_o.gif

Because of the custscenes behind the GUI. They are using the addons.

Again, the GUI requiers the addons in just ONE of these folders

/Addons

/Res/Addons

/@OFrP_Mod/Addons

Have fun smile_o.gif

Sorry, I misread, I thought you said that they had to be installed into each of those folder. Me smart...... banghead.gif

I like this, and the compass in particular is alot better, being easier to read and allowing you to take bearings, etc easier, but why the requiremnet of OFrP packs just got some cutscenes?

I'm never in the menu long enough to watch them, and would like to use this GUI without having to run the OFrP Addon Packs. Anyway to keep the rest but leave out the cutscenes?

I like this, and the compass in particular is alot better, being easier to read and allowing you to take bearings, etc easier, but why the requiremnet of OFrP packs just got some cutscenes?

I'm never in the menu long enough to watch them, and would like to use this GUI without having to run the OFrP Addon Packs. Anyway to keep the rest but leave out the cutscenes?

Just replace the Anims.pbo (@OFrP_Mod\Dta\Anims.pbo) by the BIS one.

Yeah, great job guys !

I really like it. Thanks OFrP ! xmas_o.gif

Malick

this gui really looks great , the only problem i find is that i don't speak french jajajajaja , could you make a frenchpoint gui but in english jajajaja , sorry i'm crazy... goodnight.gif

thanks biggrin_o.gif

i like it a lot...

but it feels quite a bit odd to have all the "units", "groups", "triggers" and so on buttons in the bottom of the screen :P

i´m quite used to having them in the top biggrin_o.gif

so, if you changed that it would be 100% perfect....

if not, i just have to get used to it wink_o.gif

btw, how do you change the position of the watch in the map screen?

i double clicked it to zoom it and it ended up outside the screen....

so now i cant see the watch in the map screen sad_o.gif

About the Editor, as my sergeant said always : "Adaptation means Domination" wink_o.gif

About your bug, delete the UserInfo.cfg file in the folder \Users\YourName\ in order to get the default config back.

I check your website religiously everyday. I was waiting for this and i'm looking forward to anything you guys release as i know it will be top quality. Thanks for keeping flashpoint alive..... notworthy.gif

Have you guys any plans on retexturing your units for ArmAs. As i know they would be superb.

PS, when do we get the bike tounge2.gif

Why the PLGR I hate that thing so much in real life. I think it was state of the art in the 60's. Other than that its all good. Thanks alot. biggrin_o.gif

Excellent work!  I downloaded it and like the new binos.  I went and tried the "The Survivor" mission using your OFrP GUI and all the Russian infantry show up as white, no skins.  What do I need to do to correct this?  That's the only mission I tried.

Mast

btw, how do you change the position of the watch in the map screen?

i double clicked it to zoom it and it ended up outside the screen....

so now i cant see the watch in the map screen sad_o.gif

Check out %ofp_root%\Users\%user_name%\UserInfo.cfg

You can find these lines in it:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class Watch

{

inBack=1;

position[]={0.079000,0.044000,0.210000};

positionBack[]={0.234078,0.087400,0.525000};

};

Just change them to something suitable. All numbers are percentages of the screen width/height where 1 = 100% and 0 = 0%

Excellent work!  I downloaded it and like the new binos.  I went and tried the "The Survivor" mission using your OFrP GUI and all the Russian infantry show up as white, no skins.  What do I need to do to correct this?  That's the only mission I tried.

Mast

I dont understand why it does that.

Maybe try to remove the data.pbo and data3D.pbo files, in these folders located in your flashpoint directory :

\@OFrP_Mod\Dta

\@OFrP_Mod\Dta\HWTL

Thanks tmb,

That did the trick. Don't know why.

GD Mast

nice GUI like it smile_o.gif but got some issues of what not, I instaled it over CSLA mods GUI and worked all good, but the anims for the units that i had dont work i dont got lean and roll for some reason? also my sky mod is looking crazy.