Colours: White, Stylish two tone, Racey Red, Ol' Blue and Ol' Red

Types: Single seat, Pillion seat and Double seat

http://www.ofpbase.com/hotshot/CSJvespa2L.jpgby Hotshot

Download from OfpBase

VespaSaddle.jpg

Vespas.jpg

VespaRoad2.jpg

VespaRoad.jpg

This model will work in with Ofp mods from Nam onwards.

but I made them just for a bit of fun smile_o.gif

[Please watch image sizes - first one was 137k - Fubar]

Haha - Great stuff! Finally some stuff for all the mods in the OFP universe to scoot about on :P

Cool idea! biggrin_o.gif What's the max speed? wink_o.gif

Hard to say, very fast at least. Faster then any Vespa I ever seen so it's tuned I would say.

On a pretty straight road with no up- or downhills I had around 70 or 80 km/h ... then there was that the tree crazy_o.gif

Another nice addition to my collection anyways. Thanks CSJ.

now we can get some mods and skins to go with all these mods and skins wink_o.gif

Moor%20Street%20Mods%201980.jpg

skin20.jpg

CSJ Your 1 great Addon Creator.. "We Love You" biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Amazing! Good idea. Made me laugh when I opened ofp.info rofl.gif

Hehehehe  biggrin_o.gif Really bright idea mate! You are very talented. I'm fond of racing style indeed but I really liked it. It's very nice in terms of acceleration and speed wobble through curves. Engine sound is one-of-a-kind smooth loop, and modelling is superb. Textures are actually nice but they look poor if you don't zoom in, pressing "+" on keyboard. you know it's about ofp's rendering... Take Speedometer texture for e.g...

Thanks for contributing to the community smile_o.gif

Picture: I reached its full speed, lost my control then hit Nogova bridge's balustrade. She died right away without suffering. rofl.gif

vespa80.jpg

Gökhan

Turkish Union Mod

i LOVE ur Vespa (i wrote from Italy biggrin_o.gif ).. i will ask permission to make this militarized version armed with a recoilless 75mm ATR smile_o.gif

It was used by French '60 Paras

Some pics

vespa150combattimento2zd.jpg

vespabazooka1so.jpg

thanks/grazie

At smile_o.gif

@AtStWalker

I saw that bottom pic when doing a little researching on the Vespa. I reckon it could give you a severe case of 'Jerry Lee Lewis' if you were not careful   wow_o.gif  or maybe even a case of 'Johnny Cash'.

Quote[/b] ].. i will ask permission to make this militarized version armed with a recoilless 75mm ATR

permesso assegnato (I think) or in Aussie "No worries" smile_o.gif

@Miss_Cleo

re mods and skins. Now I know why 'FYC Good Thing' kept playing in my head when making this.

Quote[/b] ]did you ever finish that wheelchair addon?

think so huh.gif

i LOVE ur Vespa (i wrote from Italy biggrin_o.gif ).. i will ask permission to make this militarized version armed with a recoilless 75mm ATR smile_o.gif

It was used by French '60 Paras

Some pics

thanks/grazie

At smile_o.gif

jajajajajajajajaja rofl.gifrofl.gif

permesso assegnato (I think) or in Aussie "No worries" smile_o.gif

thanks notworthy.gif .. ok i Pimp ur wheels biggrin_o.gif (just kidding ^^ i will really add this ATR on ur Vespa smile_o.gif )

That militized version will flip when you fire it crazy_o.gif Crazy french. But they have nice ideas

Its not very forgiving. If you loosing going down a hill, your basicly fornicated. Very nice, even when I got ran down by a crowd of vespas racing down the Davel Hill confused_o.gif .

I found some info about the militarized Vespa crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

After World War II, there was little money for defense spending while the nations of Europe rebuilt their industry and society. When there was some cash to spend, one had to be creative to stretch it as far as possible. The French probably accomplished the most astounding example of that with the ACMA Troupes Aeról Portées Mle. 56. Deployed with their airborne forces, this was essentially a militarized Vespa scooter outfitted with a 75mm recoilless rifle. Five parachutes would carry the two-man gun crew, weapon, ammunition, and two scooters safely to earth, and the men would load the weapon on one scooter and the ammo on the other, then ride away. More impressively, the recoilless rifle could be fired effectively on the move by the best of the gun crews. Total cost? About $500 for the scooter and the recoilless rifle was war surplus. Were they successful military machines? Well, the French Army deployed about 800 armed scooters in wars conducted in both Algeria and Indochina.

centre of gavity

btw the anti-recoil sqs from my 'Ontos M50' might come in handy for your MV, depends on what method you use for the rifle.