Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Football World Cup 2006 in Germany

We got beat by czechs confused_o.gif .

Still a 2-0 loss to the worlds 2nd ranked team isnt bad i guess , compared to the last WC's 8-0 to Germany crazy_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]sorry, but your team is just not up to date this year! They wont make it beyond quarter finals!

At least, France didn't lose against Italy 4:1 wink_o.gif, ow and even better, we won against the german Mannschaft 3:0 the last time we played against you... :-D

And 2 days ago, we beat the fourth-best team in the world...

Just Wait'n see...;)

Regards

Thunderbird84

oh, I wasnt being competitive when saying this. Germany wont make it any further as well!

Quote[/b] ]oh, I wasnt being competitive when saying this. Germany wont make it any further as well!

Playing at home might be advantageous for the Mannschaft, Grab this nice opportunity... wink_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

It appears not many of you have the balls to participate in our forecast. band.gif If you dont know soccer, well then at least enter the results to your liking. For example if you dont like germany (asuming you are british, dutch or danish) then you should vote against us .. Cause if you dont, the german "Mannschaft" is going to show you a new era of football blitzkrieg!

conf_podolski_schweini.jpg

Go Russia !!! {are their in the cup ?} biggrin_o.gif

Nope. But in 2004's Euro they've been the only team which won against Greece. biggrin_o.gif

The only team i fear is the West Germany one, these Rummenigge, Hrubesch , Breitner and Forster are very impressive players.

Fortunately, Platini, Giresse and Tresor should be at their best level and Battiston may have recovered so we should be able to avenge our defeat from the Spain world cup

oops, i always forgot i am not living in the eighties anymore goodnight.gif

The only team i fear is the West Germany one, these Rummenigge, Hrubesch , Breitner and Forster are very impressive players.

Hehe biggrin_o.gif

Did anybody see the goal of Colombia's Keeper against Poland? yay.gifbanghead.gifthumbs-up.gifrofl.gifnener.gif

@Raedor

Having seen your predictions I suspect you've got some revenge sentiments against Italy....... biggrin_o.gif

Klavan

@Raedor

Having seen your predictions I suspect you've got some revenge sentiments against Italy....... biggrin_o.gif

Klavan

Hu?! Why that, they win all matches (eg against CZ, France, Argentina), they only lose in the final... huh.gif

Don`t know what to think about this WC , Norway is not playing, though that doesn`t bother me couse they aren`t good enough now anyway.

I hope Czech will do fine couse Nedved is one of my favorite players and it will be his last championship.

Of course I will also be cheering on my fellow scandinavian brothers the Swedes biggrin_o.gif

Hu?! Why that, they win all matches (eg against CZ, France, Argentina), they only lose in the final... huh.gif

Ah! silly me, i thought you were dutch. crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif

Nevermind me then.

Klavan

Ah! silly me, i thought you were dutch. crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif

Nevermind me then.

Klavan

Nope, I'm German. We had certain experiences with Italy lately which could also awake some revenge sentiments biggrin_o.gif But I didn't think about that whilst predicting the Cup.

In my pure national optimism I''l say that Germany will win biggrin_o.gifnener.gif

I've joined the WCP, but i can't join Malden league.

Klavan

your in now smile_o.gif ive made the league private as its just for us ofp folk so i have to manually accept each join request smile_o.gif

cracking song that... particlary like the saxamaphone solo :P

Haha, the sponsors don't get rid of their tickets, the DFB already asked the Bundeswehr if they can command some soldiers in the stadiums if there are some seats left... the Bundeswehr said yes, but only in uniforms ( rofl.gif ) The FIFA didn't want that... biggrin_o.giftounge2.gifbanghead.gif

/edit: Here's a article from the Frankfurter Rundschau, but it is in German...

Quote[/b] ]Pappkameraden

Berlin - Der Deutsche Fußball-Bund (DFB) hat im April beim Verteidigungsministerium beantragt, leere Sitzplätze bei WM-Spielen kurzfristig mit Soldaten zu besetzen. Das bestätigte ein Sprecher des Ministeriums am Freitag. Die Bundeswehr habe den Antrag nicht genehmigt. "Die Frage stellt sich nicht mehr", sagte der Sprecher.

Die Bundeswehr hätte Soldaten auf keinen Fall befohlen, leere Ränge in Stadien aufzufüllen. Allenfalls hätte der Veranstalter Freikarten an Soldaten als Anerkennung für die Unterstützung der Bundeswehr während der Fußball-Weltmeisterschaft vergeben können, die dann in Zivil und in ihrer Freizeit zum Spiel hätten gehen können. Die Militärführung beharrte laut einem Spiegel-Bericht darauf, dienstlich ins Stadion befohlene Truppen müssten Uniform tragen. Das habe die Fifa nicht gewollt. Die Idee sei nun verworfen worden. dpa

Haha, the sponsors don't get rid of their tickets, the DFB already asked the Bundeswehr if they can command some soldiers in the stadiums if there are some seats left... the Bundeswehr said yes, but only in uniforms ( rofl.gif ) The FIFA didn't want that... biggrin_o.giftounge2.gifbanghead.gif

Pappkameraden, that's it...

In English: cardboard comrades, nickname of the man-shaped targets...

If you get the order to do a visit, you do it in uniform. If the soldiers would visit the games in civil clothes, they would not need to listen to orders -- and that's what the FIFA wanted, some nice fill-in folks who stand where they are told to stand.

Plus, the Military Music Corps of the Bundeswehr are not allowed to play the anthems. They are able to and they asked, but the FIFA doesn't want uniforms in the stadium, so they will play the music from tape (or another storage location).

FIFA, bunch of *peep*, go to *peep*! mad_o.gif