league standings so far
Quote[/b] ]Pos Name Winner Po

1 Placebo

Czech Republic Winner: Brazil

See full predictions 10 X

smile_o.gif

I think it's time to stop the competition now notworthy.gif

You're damned lucky: say thanks to the dutchs that sucks in their first match! tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Klavan

You're damned lucky: say thanks to the dutchs that sucks in their first match! tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Klavan

it was the Serbs who played a brilliant 2nd half. the equalizer was so damn close many times

Klavan

it was the Serbs who played a brilliant 2nd half. the equalizer was so damn close many times

I can't remember many good situations of the Serbs in the 2nd half... huh.gif

I remember two clear chances when I play ponsed around with 1-2's instead of just belting it into the goal Think those were the main chances.

I remember two clear chances when I play ponsed around with 1-2's instead of just belting it into the goal Think those were the main chances.

Yep, 2 chances, but it wasn't a brilliant 2nd half and they were most of the time quite uneffective... the defense was better than in the first half, but nothing more... confused_o.gif

Now Australia vs Japan... hmm... btw what about a final Australia vs CZ? biggrin_o.gif

just remember now that we have wc2006 thread on bis forums...so 1st of all, congrats to PORTUGAL, and their shy win against our comrades from angola. Figo made a great job, remembering why he was elected best fifa player some years ago. deco was injured so he couldnt play, and that was noticed on the field...simăo replaced him (dont we have a better attacking midefielder? ) and i really hated his performance...so now we have an easy match against iran, and then the last and hard one against mexico... i hope we can terminate mexico "salero", but even if we lost, we´ll guarantee our pass to next round.

congrats to germany to. plp complained about their absence of a key player (balack couldnt play), but i really disagree. they have a very solid team with really nice/solid passing lines. portugal has some 8 superstar players, but has a team they still have a lot to practise...

england...i think we gona meet in the quarter finals...if the match will end in penalties, my advice is to avoid beckam...wont ever forget ricardo taking his gloves out and defending beckam kick. (most intensive match i ever saw).

so in few hours we'll have cz against usa. i really like cz team for a long time. poborsky played in portugal for some years (xcelente player), but my favourite is pavel nedved. hope cz cleans usa asses (wont ever forget usa won portugal in wc2002), and i'm betting 20$ on cz at online betting site.

so u guys think cz will win to? hope so...

meanwhile good luck to all teams, specially Portugal...

FORÇA PORTUGAL!

1-1, kmon the Aus smile_o.gif. Hehe been a good game so far

*2-1* even better biggrin_o.gif

good for them! Not good for me, why dont I ever get the points right. I said 1-0 for Japan! Shait pistols.gif

I DONT BELIEVE IT: PLACEBO IS SUCH A LUCKY BASTARD!!! THIS CANT BE TRUE! tounge2.gif he always gets his extra point!

3-1! I guess Billybob was near but noone else guessed that result!

3-1, hehe Japanese are finished smile_o.gif. Nice job Socceroos. What a day for Tims, first henman beats Agassi now Mr. Cahill buries 2.

What a match. Great game by Australia. The Japanese keeper must feel pretty fucked now he gave at least one goal away...

Raedor, you are not embarassed to post here? You should come back when you have at least a few points! rofl.gifwink_o.gif

BTW: awesome match!

Tsts wink_o.gif

Hell now this was tension... the Aussies won well deserved.

/edit:

I DONT BELIEVE IT: PLACEBO IS SUCH A LUCKY BASTARD!!! THIS CANT BE TRUE! tounge2.gif he always gets his extra point!

Next WC/EC I'll go and copy Placebo's predtictions... tounge2.gif

Just saw the last 15 minuts... great game biggrin_o.gif

And I didn't see any fouls smile_o.gif

Controversial at first but that spiced it up for me, normally i dont cheer at every goal, today i did. In the end a well deserved win for the team that played more fair

Fantastic game socceroos! yay.gif

I can't really agree that this was such a fantastic match, cause the football was pretty poor, but entertaining to watch anyway. Congrats to Australia, Hiddink is a guarantee to the semi-finals wink_o.gif

Just saw the last 15 minuts... great game biggrin_o.gif

And I didn't see any fouls smile_o.gif

there were 6 yellow cards! wink_o.gif

But not in the last 15 minutes... wink_o.gif There was a pretty rude foul from Cahill right after his goal, all things considered there were quite many fouls.

@Post: Yep, the 2nd half again wasn't that interesting (excepting the last ten minutes), as in most of the matches of this WC so far.

I'm by no means a soccer fan, but I am bouncing off the walls right now. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI!

What is this "soccer" of which you speak? tounge2.gif

Its safe to say that right now everyone at BIS will be taking time out from developing ArmA to watch the CZ vs US match biggrin_o.gif .

Australia 3 Japan 1!!!!!!! crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Damned Kangaroos!!!! I was about to get 3 points 'till 6 minutes to the end!

Well, at least there were some players with Italian origins in the team. smile_o.gif

@Placebo

There's a motto here in Italy: "Hai piů culo che sentimento". Use your best on-line traslator to find the it's meaning. tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Klavan

Its safe to say that right now everyone at BIS will be taking time out from developing ArmA to watch the CZ vs US match biggrin_o.gif .

I bet they are going out tonight to get som Urquell from Pilzen biggrin_o.gif

0-3 to Czech Republic as we speak.

Yeeeeees! You beauty!!

Having lived in Japan for three years, not despite, added a little extra spice to the sweetest of victories! Those two clowns clattering into Schwartzer dont mean shit now whistle.gif !

I just got back from the local English bar, where I was told "Here is Japan. Don't celebration" by one of the locals, which prompted a solo rendition of Waltzing Matilda (Australia's unofficial and therefore more popular national anthem).

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! nener.gif