Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Football World Cup 2006 in Germany

You don't come to Portugal, your problem. Not ours.

Brits lost against us and still they stay in Albufeira and there are no problems with that!

If Dutch don't come to a typical tourist location of theirs just because of football, it happens what Placebo says: they confuse national team with nation. So they need psychological aid as soon as possible nener.gif

I'll be in Portugal for my honeymoon in 2 weeks, can't wait smile_o.gif

I'm angry at Ronaldo only because he dived instead of trying... he had really good opportunities that he could have eventually nailed into the net but noooo, he had to bring us the ultimate in shakespearean delight and played the death of Hamlet everytime he got near the 16m. One yellow for diving would've changed that game immensly i think.

Anyways we should be discussing about the chances of France vs Italy.

Oh yea and finally! The return of KHAAAAN!! to the goalkeeper position vs portugal! Mmm yea.

Brits lost against us and still they stay in Albufeira and there are no problems with that!

No, the english lost against you. And to be honest any player who dives as much as ronaldo should be re-routed to an olympic diving team.

Quote[/b] ]I'm angry at Ronaldo only because he dived instead of trying... he had really good opportunities that he could have eventually nailed into the net but noooo, he had to bring us the ultimate in shakespearean delight and played the death of Hamlet everytime he got near the 16m. One yellow for diving would've changed that game immensly i think.

rofl.gif now that was a funny description!! totally agree with u i have to say.yellow card should had warned him to stop doing show off, and that way defend the show.

Quote[/b] ]I'll be in Portugal for my honeymoon in 2 weeks, can't wait smile_o.gif
congratulations placebo and we feel honoured to receiving the new pair in our small heaven. hope it all goes well.

@ July 08 2006,17:31)]

rofl.gif now that was a funny description!! totally agree with u i have to say.yellow card should had warned him to stop doing show off, and that way defend the show.

That's pretty much it exactly. At the end of the day the referee & FIFA are the people to blame for the continued and excessive diving in this world cup, if Ronaldo or anyone else had been booked in the first matches for diving it would have reduced the amount of diving that followed, I seem to recall very few bookings for diving throughout the whole tournament.

@ July 08 2006,17:31)]congratulations placebo and we feel honoured to receiving the new pair in our small heaven. hope it all goes well.

Thanks we're really looking forward to it smile_o.gif

Oh yeah, 3-1 yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Congratulations Germany (that almost hurts saying it, being Dutch and all) yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

P.S. we need a "dive" smiley help.gif

Congrats Germany (and Paul btw! smile_o.gif ), I'm happy you won. Portugal played great too. Overall a really good game.

OHHHHH DEAR THAT WAS GREAT biggrin_o.gif

I could keep on watching the party the whole night... Best thing I ever saw on TV.... WELL DONE GERMANY!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Looked like we won the WorldCup...man, I feel happy biggrin_o.gif

Deutschland f_cked Portugal-they hit them really hard......and with right reason

Congratulations Deutschland ,great game. thumbs-up.gif

Bastian u are the man,u show them... pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]With two ferocious goals from Bastian Schweinsteiger, voted the man of the match, and with an own-goal from the unfortunate Petit, Germany used their power, their might and the depth of their desire to turn a match that is not always fully contested into something meaningful at least to them.

That's one great sentence of the Times smile_o.gif

At last we lost against that unfair italian ..., however we made it against Portugal. It was nice and fair game, congratulations to the best team in the world xmas_o.gif

Now I wish the best for the french team, let's hope they blow these damn ... italian people up tp the hell!

004204.jpg

wmsupporterbrd.gifwmsupporterbrd.gifwmsupporterbrd.gif

Superb game!

Only Ronaldo is getting on my nerves, I think he should have gotten some yellow cards for his diving. That's so bad, I don't know why he hasn't been disqualified from the matches. Well, nevermind, at last we kicked them out yay.gifwink_o.gif

The most goals in the second round afair. Congrats! smile_o.gif (To Paul also... wink_o.gif )

I'm all for a 3:3 after 90 minutes, 5:5 after 120 minutes and then 11:10 for France after penaltys. biggrin_o.gif But it's going to end 1:0 for Italy. sad_o.gif

2-1 for Italy

Im still hoping for Denmark to win the final smile_o.gif

If every other nation ceases to exist by 6 o'clock, FIFA would have to hand the title over to Denmark. biggrin_o.gif

If every other nation ceases to exist by 6 o'clock, FIFA would have to hand the title over to Denmark. biggrin_o.gif

1992 anyone smile_o.gif?

Bah, France won 37-12 in the last 6 nations tournament .

So i imagine Italy will have a hard time tonight.

oops, i always forgot it is not rugby...

So my prediction for tonight is that a team will win and the other will lose.

1992 anyone smile_o.gif?

So your hoping that France/Italy and all other teams that's in front of Denmark to start a WWIII? Norway - Denmark in the final then? I'm with you on that one. Though, for Norway to win, I guess the same has to happen to Denmark, so we can get a walkover or meet a team like...San Marino whistle.gif

And christ, Ronaldo is almost diving so bad that you hope he in some way won't be able to play football in the future, be it because FIFA refuses him because of cheating or because a angry englishman breaks his legs or something. Fucking ref should have gotten some beating in the pause...Ronaldos diving was so bad that you had to be blind not to notice it, and therefor the ref should have given him yellow, which would result in a red, because that guy got his head so far up his arse that he wouldn't stop diving after the first card. I seriously don't understand why his teammates pass the ball to him. You got about a 90% chance he looses the ball, 70% chance he dives and 20% that he tried to drible the whole opposite team, but ends up loosing the ball. yay.gif He got skills, but his diving and poor choices makes him a bad player overall.

lol... i've been hoping for the danes to win the world cup for 21 years... 1992 was great though biggrin_o.gif

Kom sa danmark yay.gif

had no reason to wear my danish football shirt other than pride wink_o.gif