Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Football World Cup 2006 in Germany

hey it wasnt that long ago we was world champion at rugby smile_o.gif. i remember being in the Prague Hilton slightly drunk watching us beat the aussies smile_o.gif

back on topic, i have sent this to the new england manager, a storyboard of how to get to the finals smile_o.gif.roadtothefinal1hs.jpg

not really much of that agaisnt the yellow teeth dumb steaks who were in better physicall condition i think..

I'm sure you really don't want to get banned for flamebaiting in a football thread?

Portugal played dirty as fuck, what a bunch of diving tossers!

Girly haired idiots 99% of them!

Jesus a small tap to the shin and they went down like a sack of shit!

Just replying but dont be mad Placebo, your revenge will come thru...one day smile_o.gif .

His comment was aimed specifically at the team, not the people of Portugal. Your comment is playing on an English stereotype and thus aimed at English people in general. Or is there some Portuguese stereotype that you're all "girly haired idiots" that somehow I wasn't aware of?

Certainly true, I have no specific problem with the people of Portugal, the team however, I despise biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

Hell only reason I avoided rugby at school is because i wanted to keep all my teeth whistle.gif

Wildo

Well, I'm backing Germany now. They have done well, played good entertaining football, and their players don't dive to the floor every chance they get! (Unlike quite a few teams I've seen recently)

Ballack has the bad habbit to try to dive. I dont see why, he realy doesnt need that! And same as you I realy hate this sort of cheating!

before the conversation gets a tendency to insult the portuguese plp, i'll go back to ofp threads. afterall that's why i visit this website 2043 per day. i hope the fact that i'm portuguese, suport portugal and give my opinions about it, doesnt cause me a bad reputation and to my hard work to ofp. good luck all remaining teams, and see you next euro2008.

hmmmm... I must say that Italy was better in first 30 min. but after they were even. This game is going to be decided by penalty shots i guess. Simone Perotta had a nice chance but he push ball to far, and shame that Bernd Schneider didnt score in 34. minute

But nice game so far.... yay.gif

Doh,

2 goals in 2 minutes,amazing. Del Piero is legend ,what a player. Well deserved victory for Italy.

This was not Germany like few days before,what a pitty. confused_o.gif

This sucks , every team i support lose crazy_o.gif .

I think theres a curse or something this WC on every favourite team of mine to lose just when it seems it their destiny to win confused_o.gif .

Ah well still i dont want Portugal to win.

*I'll support them now so they lose biggrin_o.gif *

fantastic game played by both sides,it was good it wasnt decided on penalties,loved every minute.well done italy.

FORZA ITALIA! yay.gifinlove.gif If it had gone to 11m decision I wouldn't be watching football ever again. Luckily this match was surprisingly entertaining.

This was not Germany like few days before,what a pitty. confused_o.gif

It was that way because of Mr. Cannavaro. He was the king on the field.

Well done to Italy, they really rose to the occassion (bad luck to the Germans, i was actually expecting them to win the world cup after Brazil went out). An exciting semi final (despite the lack of goals until the last few minutes) smile_o.gif

Commiserations Germany,

France-Italy final i think.

First half was really entertaining, second half a bit less but the tension got bigger. Really nice to see Italy taking a bit of initiative for once, the over defensive way they often play is just a crying shame for the amount of excellent players they have.

Overall a well deserved victory for Italy, finishing it of with two beautiful goals.

There we go, possibilty of a really shite final increased by about 1000% because Italy won. They may have been the better team today, but looking at the whole world cup, they shouldn't have gotten this far. IQ of the people in charge of the Italian team must be quite low, because they're not letting the team play football except a few times. Most important matches with Italy is shit, but we just saw that they can play good football if they just give a shit. That's why Italy is a shitty team, a disgrace to football. They play destructive, bad, boring football...

BAH! sad_o.gif

France-Italy final i think.

That's unfortunately going to be true. France will find a way to somehow (with the assist of the ref eventually) sneak past Portugal icon_rolleyes.gif

Excellent football, excellent by both teams. Bad luck Germany, you played very good.

I am sorry to see Germany leave the tournament, but I am equally happy for Italy proceeding to the finals.

Tomorrow, I hope France crushes Portugal so we'll get France-Italy in the finals.

Garcia:

Quote[/b] ]There we go, possibilty of a really shite final increased by about 1000% because Italy won. They may have been the better team today, but looking at the whole world cup, they shouldn't have gotten this far. IQ of the people in charge of the Italian team must be quite low, because they're not letting the team play football except a few times. Most important matches with Italy is shit, but we just saw that they can play good football if they just give a shit. That's why Italy is a shitty team, a disgrace to football. They play destructive, bad, boring football...

Italy, like France seems to adapt to the opposition.

Italy-USA crap

Italy-Australia crap

Italy-Czech Republic good

Italy-Ukraine good

Italy-Germany good

With proper respect for the opposition (something they'll have with France), there's a good possibility of a great match in the finals.

Congratulations Italy, both teams fought hard and fairly (not exclusive defence + goal theft strategy). The goals are tremedous. I wished Germany to win but Italy won and deserved their victory.

Adios Germany vs France. And as my old buddy Han Solo used to say : "I have a bad feeling about this" icon_rolleyes.gif

My only hope is that, if portugal wins, it'll be thanks to a great play and great goals from them and not to a stolen penalty after a foul acting.

If the first case occurs, I'll congratule Portugal without hesitationn and wish them good luck wink_o.gif

There we go, possibilty of a really shite final increased by about 1000% because Italy won. They may have been the better team today, but looking at the whole world cup, they shouldn't have gotten this far. IQ of the people in charge of the Italian team must be quite low, because they're not letting the team play football except a few times. Most important matches with Italy is shit, but we just saw that they can play good football if they just give a shit. That's why Italy is a shitty team, a disgrace to football. They play destructive, bad, boring football...

BAH! sad_o.gif

What world cup are you watching?? crazy_o.gif

Forza Italia, brilliant match, fantastic quality from both sides, and oh so rewarding and satisfying to see the 2-faced cheating arrogant diving git called Ballack cry at the end thumbs-up.gif

Italia played like world champions today - and Del Piero: legend notworthy.gif

BAH! sad_o.gif

What world cup are you watching?? crazy_o.gif

Forza Italia, brilliant match, fantastic quality from both sides, and oh so rewarding and satisfying to see the 2-faced cheating arrogant diving git called Ballack cry at the end thumbs-up.gif

Italia played like world champions today - and Del Piero: legend notworthy.gif

Italy played shit vs USA, Australia and Czech...only played good the 2 last matches. And that wasn't only based on this WC, it was based on the fact that Italy plays boring, destructive and bad football in general.

I don't really fancy germany, their team seems to be a gathering of all the worst germans out there...but italy is worse...

Quote[/b] ]Italy, like France seems to adapt to the opposition.

They still play shitty football...they play defensive football, their main goal seems to be to not concede a goal. With the skills they've got forward on the pitch they could have played stunning football, like Brazil does, but instead they play boring. Italy is the opposite of Brazil. Brazil plays fun, entertaining, offensive football, and sometimes (like in this WC) they play shite...Italy plays boring, bad, defensive football, but sometimes (like in the last 2 matches, and a bit in the Czech match) good football...they could have been one of the funniest team to watch in general, but instead they're one of the most boring...

Most of the times I totally agree with you Garcia, but tonight is not the night to mention that. Italy played really entertaining tonight, actually took initiative and won well deserved.

Besides that, praise to the German team as well. Without a doubt the big positive surprise of the tournament.

Most of the times I totally agree with you Garcia, but tonight is not the night to mention that. Italy played really entertaining tonight, actually took initiative and won well deserved.

Besides that, praise to the German team as well. Without a doubt the big positive surprise of the tournament.

Today is certainly the right time to bring it up, because IMO the chance for a good final is now quite low wink_o.gif Hopefuly they will give us a good final, but my hopes would be higher if Germany got to the final...

Dear italians, where's gone that 'famous' catenacio of yours (and don't you dare to bring it back for the final match or ever!  tounge2.gif )?

Tonight match was  thumbs-up.gif