Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Football World Cup 2006 in Germany

I am so shit scared! biggrin_o.gif These argentinians are realy frightening our young players. And this for a reason, their strikers are as fast as a lightning!

Don't worry, Argentina will turn Germany upside down, showing the best football in possibly the entire tournament, after which Germany will win by a goal in the 80-90+ period.

Edit: 0-1, nvm tounge2.gif

Edit #2, 15 seconds off, 79:45 whistle.gif

Deutschland Deutschland uber Argies

Wow, what a comment. icon_rolleyes.gif

GERMANY WINS!!!!

I thought that was probably one of the best games I have ever seen.

Well, Germany seems to have a good team, I doubted that so far...

LOOOOL I read that on ard.de:

ard_klein.jpg

rofl.gif

Mos definitely one of the best soccer matches I've ever seen. It had more tension than any hollywood thriller!

biggrin_o.gif

Well, germans should give Peckerman a life rent, and for every substitue an extra bonus, that's all I will say. wink_o.gif Now he can return Messi back to his mamma still (almost) as a virgin. Nice babysitting, Peck!tounge2.gif

Well, germans should give Peckerman a life rent, and for every substitue an extra bonus, that's all I will say. wink_o.gif Now he can return Messi back to his mamma still (almost) as a virgin. Nice babysitting, Peck!tounge2.gif

Yeah, I'm also wondering why he didn't bring Messi instead of Cruz for Crespo... okay, he is taller, but I never saw him "heading" sad_o.gif

9 July will be a repeat of the final in 2002! Germany Vs Brazil

I hope Brazil wins again and gets its sixth star and hopefully a seventh star in south africa 2010!!

Would be nice to see a consecutive world cup win by Brasil in my opinion the best football team in the world

Brasil em força!!!!

Yeah, I'm also wondering why he didn't bring Messi instead of Cruz for Crespo... okay, he is taller, but I never saw him "heading" sad_o.gif

Peckerman has leading Argentina thru the whole championship like an old tart which have no clue about the football; you must be a real 'artist' to squize so little from a such selection as argentinian is. Still, I thouth the players on terain can-will compensate this with their quality and expirience, but everything have its own limits.

stop talking about something you dont have any idea!!! you people say taht becouse we lost if we have won you say something very diferent, even thoug taht match was realy unfair for us specially from that referi, after the serbia&montenegro against argentina match you people didnt say things like those so dont be such a fakers please. karantan you culdnt lead a team any better than pekerman and you dont have any idea about football watch the game againg if you can and you realise about things

Yea, that's the way amigo, just let it out ...

*edit* And on the end if by any chance Argentina would be a world champion, my final comment about Peckerman would be the same e.g. he wouldn't have almost no credits for it, but only the briliance of argentinian players.

Ermm. Hello and welcome to you too confused_o.gif

Seriously, i mostly steer clear of the offtopic forum nowerdays because of the bickering, but i came into and enjoyed this thread because it started friendly....yet now it seems all i see is people shitcanning others opinions... So i might just vacate again and leave you lot to your high blood pressure arguments.... crazy_o.gif

On a related note...fight at the end of the match...what the hell? huh.gif

There was a fight?

There was a fight! You didnt see most of the argentinian staff/players all on the pitch all shoving each other/holding each other back? Looked like thier "team" was trying to deck each other!  rofl.gif

Commentator said he saw a German get floored, then it all kicked off, but all i saw was Argies going for each other  tounge2.gif

There was a fight?

Yep, I didn't see it, but from what I heard Heinze tried to fight Bierhoff and/or Pigriser wink_o.gif

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71342580.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=08A8BA3C818346D0C8C9653160158700

Quote[/b] ]Berlin, GERMANY: Members of both the German and Argentina squads, including German head coach Juergen Klinsmann ® and German team mamager Oliver Bierhoff (2nd R), get involved in a scuffle after Germany's victory in a penalty shootout at the end of the quarter-final World Cup football match between Germany and Argentina at Berlin's Olympic Stadium, 30 June 2006. Germany won 4-2 on penalty kicks after the match finished in extra time 1-1. AFP PHOTO / OLIVER LANG (Photo credit should read OLIVER LANG/AFP/Getty Images)

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc....03472EC

Quote[/b] ]Berlin, GERMANY: German footballer Bernd Schneider (L) grabs the jaw of Argentinian midfielder Gabriel Heinze © as Argentinian defender Juan Pablo Sorin ® looks on after fighting broke out follwing the end of a quarter-final of the FIFA World Cup between Germany and Argentina at The Olympic Stadium in Berlin, 30 June 2006.. The match which was drawn 1-1 at full-time went to penalties after extra time. Germany won 4-2 on penalties. AFP PHOTO DDP/STF/ MOBILE SERVICES OUT (Photo credit should read STF/AFP/Getty Images)

More photos

stop talking about something you dont have any idea!!! you people say taht becouse we lost if we have won you say something very diferent, even thoug taht match was realy unfair for us specially from that referi, after the serbia&montenegro against argentina match you people didnt say things like those so dont be such a fakers please. karantan you culdnt lead a team any better than pekerman and you dont have any idea about football watch the game againg if you can and you realise about things

This game was a thriller, both teams played on a high level. In the end it came down to Germany being lucky, but both teams would have deserved it to advance. smile_o.gif

stop whining. Argentine played a great match and the match was well referied, there were no sensitive decisions and in the end it was decided through penalties. Whats wrong with that?

Both teams were strong and Argentine had awesome forward strategies, but ....

look who got a red card in the end. is that correct or false information

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06....ay=&day