Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Recon Operations

downloading the demo and the addons now ! hopefully it is as good as conspirancies , i will always remember those marvellous enviroments ... inlove.gifinlove.gif

thanks for your dedication thumbs-up.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Can I ask, were my Marines modified in any way? They seem to be in your screenshots as part of "your" addon pack...

As far as I know this "mod" is just a bunch of already released addons packed together. So they shouldn't be modified in any way.

@Saftycatchs: There are not modified! Just the addonfolder of released addons! smile_o.gif

I dont believe these are all the addons you need. I keep getting errors saying addons are missing, or other messages that wont let me play the missions.

Please check your addon archive.

This is the complete addonfolder... the same as i have... Maybe there is a addon conflict! Check you folders if they are clean!

the demo is unplayable, it shows this error : no entry config.cpp/cfgworlds.0 sad_o.gif

also , you have an old version of the SEF_Misc.pbo , it shows a message when starting the game in the upper left corner icon_rolleyes.gif

I still don't understand why there are Air Force Special Forces posing as Marines, but besides that sounds cool

I still don't understand why there are Air Force Special Forces posing as Marines, but besides that sounds cool

I have the same confusion, to my knowledge there is only 1 Unit of the Air Force that does this type of thing and they are some type of Pilot Rescue I think? Looks cool though! So I was reading this topic, we have to PM the author to get the files? Why? Anyway, so does this addon have custom units or is it a compilation of existing addons currently released? I'm really confused by this mod....

- Ack

Ahh okay thanks, you should send this in to OFP.info, you would probably get more coverage, I see your movie is linked on the second page now.

- Ack

i dont know they deleted the news on ofp info already... there was a news!

@Sled88, I've followed your instructions but still get the following error:

No entry 'config.bin/cfgworlds.0'

Any idea what this means?

Guest Ti0n3r

Place the missions in \Mission to avoid that problem.

Btw, This thread should be moved to USER MISSIONS as this is a mission pack, not a mod.

Place the missions in \Mission to avoid that problem.

Btw, This thread should be moved to USER MISSIONS as this is a mission pack, not a mod.

OK that's helped thanks. It may not matter - but I'm still getting an error message:

missing addon 'tribe_f'

The first few missions appear to be simply intro animations with no actual mission - is that correct? If not, the missing addon is preventing game play.

Well,could you release addon list(i have really much addons)?

i dont understad move the missions to /missions folder.

any help?

The path: Operation Flashpoint/Users/Your Name/Missions

No Swat... Thats wrong... This are PBOs you couldn`t put them into your own mission folder. You must put them into your Path: OperationFlashpoint/Missions

Sorry... my fault... i thought he spoke about an unpbo´d folder

I'd like to put this in FlashNews but the link is dead sad_o.gif

HI everbody!

are the donwload links dead?

i really looks promissing! help.gif

i have seen the screenshots and video!

Well... I think you all thought the project was dead huh?^^ No i promised to work on it! And now we are ready to release the CORE version in a few days... But there are some real heavy changes...

1. We renamed the project to Modern Combat

2. This is only Multiplayer! (like Battlefield 2 you know...)

3. No Story

4. A new GUI

5. Less addons (around 400MB)

6. 4 MP-Maps (Coastattack, Annar Dareh City, Annar Dareh Airport, The Factory)

7. A few new gametypes... (Sniperfields, ExtremeTeamDeathmatch)

8. US vs. Iraq

9. Only desert maps

10. some real nice musics in the mission and in the new GUI

This were only the features/changes for the Core Version. It will be updates and patched ... let's say every 2 weeks. That means: new maps, new gametypes... and and and...

That's all for now! wink_o.gif