Recon Operations

Recon Operations

- exciting campaign

- intensive music

- radiosounds

- intensive atmosphere

- DXDLL Configuration for ReconOps

- flexible missions

The year is 2009, the president of the USA got a meeting in mexico city. In his speech he announced an attack on the iran. Some terrorist forces kidnaped the president after his speech. A US special force unit rescued him from a prison in mexico. the cia chased the trace. Everyone is suprised, that the trace goes to sweden. They found an evidence for the existence of nuclear weapons in the iran and other countries. A run against time has begun.

Some new features:

>>Teamcamera: A new feature in RO will be the Teamcamera. You can switch for 10sec to another Teammember, so you can check out where he is and what he`s doing at the moment! Very helpful in big cities where the teammembers secure some streets or something. Most helpful if the team is splitted!

RO13.JPG

ro241sm.jpg

You will find some more Screenshots and Infos

here

Sounds really interesting ! Will you also include new addons? wink_o.gif

ahh finally translated into english smile_o.gif

sounds nice, I'll be playing smile_o.gif

ques:

Is that SaftyCatches Marines ?

Looks very cool Sled, glad to see you working on a new project. smile_o.gif

Yes its safetys... I am not sure if there are NEW addons... but one thing is definitly there... some real new features... Like the Base-Intro, Teamcamera and Satellitecamera... smile_o.gif I hope you enjoy the upcoming demo next week!

Guest Ti0n3r

Looks quite interesting. I just hope it'll feel more 'complete' than Conspiracies, wich in my opinion feelt like some 'cheesy' alpha. (Hey, no offence:).

Here are the maincharacters of the game:

>>>TeamLeader:

Name: Sinclair, Tom

Nickname: Hawk

Sex: male

Nationality: British

Favorite Weapons: XM8, M4's

>>>Rifleman 1

Name: Hanks, John

Nickname: Eagle

Nationality: American

Favorite Weapon: M4's

>>>Rifleman 2

Name: Jefferson, Steven

Nickname: Falcon

Nationality: American

Favorite Weapon: M16A4, M16A2

>>>Rifleman 3

Name: Smith, George

Nickname: Storm

Nationality: British

Favorite Weapon: M16A4

>>>Sniper

Name: Springfield, Michael

Nickname: Scope

Nationality: Canadian

Favorite Weapon: M24, M21

More Infos about it here

Another feature in RO. You can scan a sector with a satellite. Your gameworld is spiltted into several sectors. You can choose the sector you want per radio. than the camera zooms to this sector. You see the sector from the top. that very helpful in all missions on RO. But you fist must unlock this feature like the teamcamera too. tounge2.gif

RECONOPS ALPHA v1.0 DEMO RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL GET THE LINK IF YOU ASK ME!!!

EMAIL: Sled88-battletek@gmx.net or

NOTE: Keep the addons on your harddrive. So you needn't to download them again for the fullversion!

NOTE2: This Alpha-Demo have no campaign structure... will be delivred by patch later. But you have all Missions of the Demo-Campaign in the correct order of you single-mission folder ReconOpsDemo. Please play them in the correct order^^

NOTE3: Have fun and post some comments in our forum!

Forum is here

KNOWN BUGS: If you copy the folder Recon Ops Demo v1.0 in your Mission folder it doesn't work. So copy the Mission-PBO's into your Misisonfolder out of the Recon ops Demo v1.0 folder!

PLEASE NO FUTHER NEWS ON ANY SITE WITH THE DIRECT DOWNLOAD-LINK!!!!! YOU ALL CAN WRITE A NEWS FOR THIS BUT WITHOUT A DL-LINK!

Guest Ti0n3r

What makes this release so special? Why can't you just provide a public download link?

Im downloading for upload @ ofp.gamepark.cz

God, I'd never dare directlink one of our newsposts for anything, let alone this sort of file!

I don't think he wants download links becuase it is Alpha quality and therefore doesn't want it widely circulated. wink_o.gif

No its because in our forum were so much "GUEST's" who posts only SHIT! There is no way... First play and then give a comment. Its a real conspiracy against battletek now... i am not tolerating this! Only post stuff to pull us into the dirt... thats not the ofp community... Every teammember got a special honor... And its not allowed to handle my teammembers like shit!

Sry for this!!!

So if you are REALLY intressted in the Link pm me in the Bi Forum, our Forum oder EMail or ICQ! I am sry! Maybe someone from OFP.Info can contact me!

AND SRY FOR MA REALLY BAD ENGLISH IN THIS POST!

click here

Guest Ti0n3r

Alright, fair enough I guees.

Hope you understand me... Sry

Sled, question. How long have you been modding/mission making and how many releases have you made? Little tip of advice incase your still as new as I think. No matter what you do, what you release, what you dont do or release, your going to get slammed down. Your team will be ripped apart on forums. You cant stop it, there are always little punks who WANT to do what you CAN, but have absolutely no capability at all. Now most people would just say they wish they could do what you do, but these punks instead try and tear you down to make themselves feel better.

So instead of acting, quite frankly, like a immature two year old screaming around here and there, act like a mature addon maker/mission scripter. Otherwise, you give your detractors exactly what they want, yuor demise as a member of the OFP community and even though I have yet to play it, I can see potential with Recon Ops. So calm down, let the punk guests post what they want, let them try and rip you and your team down, just keep doing what you love to do, wich is making missions for OFP.

Make them register where they cant post unless you ok them first (get their email info).

I know how being a "guest" lets people think they can post what they want.

This stuff makes you appreciate forums where there are rules and accountibility.

I am modding for 3 years... and since 2 years active in the internet!

Can I ask, were my Marines modified in any way? They seem to be in your screenshots as part of your addon pack...

Looks like an interesting plot...