Sign in to follow this  
nominesine

The return of Ofpec

ofpec2.jpg

There's gossip and rumoursall over Nogova: "Ofpec is back!" That's what people say.

This is an official Ofpec mission that will clear out any remaining doubts. Is Ofpec back on line again or not? Play the mission and find out.

<span style='color:brown'><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>DOWNLOAD:</span> </span> http://rapidshare.de/files/21163266/OFPEC.zip.html

Addons: none

OFP version: 1.96

Mission design: nominesine

NOTICE: To download from Rapidshare, follow the link, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Free download.

When i saw the title i though OFPEC was back. sad_o.gif But I like missions

Uou're gonna get a million downloads from the name alone...

Downloading now.. tounge2.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Oh God wtf, what kind of mission is this!? rofl.gif

wink_o.gif

Played and finished. I've got to say, this is probably the best mission EVER!

Only found to bugs within the whole mission.

First of all, the overiview pic didn't display.

Secondly, while I was on the road several voices were chanting the ofpec chant. There was only me on a bicycle confused_o.gif

Hope the lil bit of text atthe end is true. I need OFPEC!

Played and finished. I've got to say, this is probably the best mission EVER!

Only found to bugs within the whole mission.

First of all, the overiview pic didn't display.

Secondly, while I was on the road several voices were chanting the ofpec chant. There was only me on a bicycle  confused_o.gif

Hope the lil bit of text atthe end is true. I need OFPEC!

u play it the sucker way. Kill the cop at the start and go on a rampage. Then Kill a civvie in a car steal it and bob your uncle wink_o.gif fast and fun

Bit short but quite funny =)

Well, as long as the message gets through to everyone I'm pleased with the result. It's my attemt at a private Da Vinci-code Å• la Dan Brown wink_o.gif

Has anyone got a mirror for this? Rapidshare hates me, won't let me download sad_o.gif

Wow, this was soooo worth it.. icon_rolleyes.gif

I wont spoil it, but it kind of reminds me what the ECP pulled on us on April fools, when their ECP 1.075 was the holy grail of the community.

Sounds like fun.

I bet the missions is fairly easy too, I like easy missions for casual play! smile_o.gif

Do the voices make anyone else want to kill everything? smile_o.gif

Daniel @ May 23 2006,19:21)]Do the voices make anyone else want to kill everything?  smile_o.gif

Not really, I sit on the bike, and instead of going home I tried to find a mental institution, from which I-The Player obviously have escaped following those voices. The momentarilly delirium was just to weak to snap off totally.

Btw, in my 'personal statistics' this mission holds some record (which I tend not to mention).

Reminds me of Deer Hunter, only... crazy_o.gif

Now, just out of curiosity, how can this mission possibly remind you Deerhunder  huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]Do the voices make anyone else want to kill everything?

That would explain why my boss behaves so aggressive towards me. Is my voice really that terrible?   crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

it kind of reminds me what the ECP pulled on us on April fools, when their ECP 1.075 was the holy grail of the community.

I don't remember that one. But I do seem to recall that they used an alias called "The Leak" when they released the current version of ECP. But that was just some marketing scam as far as I remember. Surely the Ofpec guys wouldn't lower themselves to that level, using my nick as a clever alias icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ]the voices are evil

*sigh* I'm not evil, I'm just misunderstood  tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]Are thay back online or not?

Did you play the mission, or did you just provide a mirror for it?  wink_o.gif  Thank's for the mirror by the way. I appreciate it

Quote[/b] ]Rapidshare hates me, won't let me download

I usually refer to them as ©rapidshare  smile_o.gif  Remember to say "Thank you!" to Imutep.

OmYgOSH! I shot j00!!!

Nooos! I m so srry!!!! sad_o.gif

No seriously guys, why did you give players a pistol? You know that we will play the mission twice, only... pistols.gif

The only difference between this mission and deer hunting is that you can only eat venison. wow_o.gif

Remember to say "Thank you!" to Imutep.

Sorry, completely forgot to come back to this thread after playing the mission. Thanks Imutep, much appreciated. wink_o.gif

Reminds me of Deer Hunter, only... crazy_o.gif

Now, just out of curiosity, how can this mission possibly remind you Deerhunder huh.gif

HMm I was thinking the same thing, maybe you mean postal 2 or something :P

It reminds me of the fact that Ofpec has been off line for four months now wink_o.gif

At least in the Postal series the "deer" can uh... defend themselves with heavy weapontry.

In real hunting, is there any chance that you will get mauled by a deer? Reminds me of those "Deer Avenger" game parodies.

To those who found the mission to be too difficult? I don't blame you, armed with only a pistol. Here's a document with a few hints. Warning: Includes a few spoilers.