Sign in to follow this  
Ukraineboy

ArmA mod listing thread

Does anyone know of which mods are currently working on or preparing for Armed Assault? I know of that Lost Soldiers mod posted here, but so far thats all I know. Can we get some word on what some of our favourite mod teams will be doing? RHS, BAS, ORCS, any announcements from them on their plans? Since I dont think we'll need any big TCM mods (ala FFUR, ECP, Y2K3) what will these mod teams do?

Any word can be posted in this thread

Since I dont think we'll need any big TCM mods (ala FFUR, ECP, Y2K3) what will these mod teams do?

Very short sighted wink_o.gif

Since I dont think we'll need any big TCM mods (ala FFUR, ECP, Y2K3) what will these mod teams do?

Very short sighted wink_o.gif

I mean we wont need any TCM mods for the first while since FFUR, ECP and Y2K3 brought in revolutionary new techniques into OFP, and for that sort of stuff to be added in the first few months of the game is unlikely. Look at OFP, when was the first TCM added? Not a few months after the release thats for sure.

and for that sort of stuff to be added in the first few months of the game is unlikely. Look at OFP, when was the first TCM added? Not a few months after the release thats for sure.

That is because knowledge and available tools back then were next to nothing wink_o.gif

Knowledge + tools = YAY! biggrin_o.gif

Can't talk about projects here since I am not permitted to disclose .... well .... anything sad_o.gif

House Divided going into ArmA? confused_o.gif

If we can find the strength to gather our collective *sses and learn new stuff... but not with the US civil war (in other words, not a remake for the OFP project) huh.gif

Looking forward to mods already? Maybe its a bit early.. how about having the mods play, enjoy and explore the game first smile_o.gif .

Looking forward to mods already? Maybe its a bit early.. how about having the mods play, enjoy and explore the game first smile_o.gif .

Lol, since when does a modders sanity and fun in what they do stand in the way of whiners? wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
BWmod is working on something nice ...

That's freakin' A+ help.gif

That Ghillie suit is uber sexy. We will need that in ArmA biggrin_o.gif .

But i agree people need to chill and play the game for a few months first , leave the mods alone. FIrst we need to extract all the fun out of vanilla ArmA drop by drop before moving on to the mods , that way its more satisfying wink_o.gif .

Unsung will be shortly preparing for ArmA smile_o.gif

heres my mod for armed assault smile_o.gif

Silent Thunder thread

at the moment im not creating any content, just doing the planning etc... i wanna get my hands on the game first and play it before i start adding stuff to it, lol

BWmod is working on something nice ...

That's freakin' A+ help.gif

I second that looks super. I think I read somewhere that ArmA player models are around 6000+ polys now smile_o.gif quite an improvement.

although im just starting on island making, i intend to make a series of ultra realistic islands (meaning will lag like a bitch!wink_o.gif, based on research on real islands and will hopefully make a large mission for each! dont quote me on this though, it depends on if i have time

bootneckofficer

Nowhere near the same scale as BW mod and all the other well established OFP mods, SASMOD has cancelled all its VBS1 projects and will be moving over to ArmA.

Currently I am cramming my brain and learning 3DSMax8 to take full advantage what we can do with ArmA. I understand some peoples views are "why start projects for a game that isnt released yet and we know little about". Very true, but by learning Max hopefully I will be one step closer when it is finally released.

ECP is not a total conversion mod nor a unit replacement mod, and ECP is gearing up for ArmA.

i would like to do some type of island or mod to armed assualt especially when i heard support for 3ds max and maya was involved. O2 and all that was a bit to complicated and alt + tabbing between readme's and the programs made me go crazy tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

hopefulyl i can do as much work on model and stuff in the easy software and then pull it in in o2 and add the configs easy. But im still practicing my 3d skillz slowly a day or two every week so i can show off some skilled stuff or become something in the games industry one day whistle.gif

The Tiberian Genesis Mod will working in Armed Assault too. And we have begun on some things. And sure, first the people have to "learn" the game Armed Assault, the gameplay etc, and after that the mods can come, thats good. Then we can work in this time on the mod nener.gif

Anyway, here are some pictures about our work for Arma. (just OË› pics)

GDI Soldier

GDI Soldier & JumpJet

NOD Soldier

NOD Cyborg

NOD Cyborg Reaper

And here is our new homepage, the old one is just online, but will be closed soon.

Our new HomePage

The Homepage is at the moment under construction. But Forum is up and some images are posted too under the section "ScreenShots", that is/was our work for OFP. We have sure more Units & Buildings & objects, but we havent puted all images in.

And in the Downloads Section like "Addons" you can find 2 Addons of us, GDI Titan & GDI Juggernaut, screens are avaible too there. Enjoy.

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Quote[/b] ]and ECP is gearing up for ArmA.

cool , i'd love to see your marvelous effects in a BWmod for ArmA

That sounds awesome!

Vietnam mods will look so great in Arma.

That sounds awesome!

Vietnam mods will look so great in Arma.

Yes.

Imagine dense jungle vegetation swaying calmly in the breeze while casting shadows on marines. Imagine insects buzzing all around them just like the hueys do on the horizon. yay.gif

Amazing to see that mod teams are already working for a game that has not been released. That shows some true determination! thumbs-up.gifnotworthy.gif Haven't seen such happen in any other community! Way tha go all mod teams!

To bad I'm to thick to make an addon. smile_o.gif

ECP is not a total conversion mod nor a unit replacement mod, and ECP is gearing up for ArmA.

I forgot an extra E, I meant EECP.