Sign in to follow this  
AntipopAU

Resistance Team = Australia?

Probably a placeholder from something else...

I expect

West - US

East  - North-Sarah

Res   - South-Sarah

Guest Ti0n3r

That's leftovers from the 'Q4 2005 Armed Assault' ;]

hmm now i`m confused , where does the sahrani liberation army fit into this, we fight them in a mission, so there nme, grrr just when it was all making sense.unless hmm nah, back to the drawing board.

SLA could be like the vietcong huh or tamil tigers ?? lol.

Guest Ti0n3r

A guees; SLA = a southern Sahrani militia group loyal to the DRS.

I post to much :]

How about "unlimited" ammount of sides. Maybe add-on makers can create their own side classes. Ofcourse then the mission maker has to think twice who is friendly to whom. smile_o.gif

I've just been trying to figure out what the fouth box says. I know its probably civilian, but its not totally clear. Then I noticed the +20 in the West box. What do you recon that referes to?

Number of men?

Handicap?

+20 HP

Just curious.

I've just been trying to figure out what the fouth box says.  I know its probably civilian, but its not totally clear.  Then I noticed the +20 in the West box.  What do you recon that referes to?

Number of men?

Handicap?

+20 HP

Just curious.

I think its the number of men smile_o.gif

Hell I'll be jumping over house if Australia was in it. But its probly not but I would sleep with maruk and suma if it was wink_o.gif

must be the VBS1 connection, or it could be New Zealand because it's a island also with simular flag, ...Fiji... or just about any other country with a simular flag that we like to demoralize in the commonwealth games biggrin_o.gif

new zealand has red stars on its flag  wink_o.gif and fiji dosnt have any stars on it

There's billbords for Bogan Bitter. and Bogan is a australian thing

There's also a Soviet flag on there. Obviously this is a placeholder.

Last time I checked, USSR dissolved in 1991 icon_rolleyes.gif

There's also a Soviet flag on there. Obviously this is a placeholder.

Last time I checked, USSR dissolved in 1991  icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes, but this could be some future scenerio when the Soviets reform with their shyt-loads of Oil Dollars and attempt world domination with their petroleum power T80s vs the rest of the world in their solar powered M1A1s and F18s wink_o.gif ..... well ... some fiction like that biggrin_o.gif

Its just an example of a multiplayer mission. Sure those doesn't have to fit the campaign scenario.

What is interesting though, is that it looks like the mission editor can define the site instead of just "west, east, res and civil". This makes it all a lot more interesting and customize-able. smile_o.gif

that would be very cool if the mission editor could change the names and the flags of the teams! biggrin_o.gif Name one side cs geeks and give them some swat styled addons and one side ofp fans united and give them the top of the line us or russian or mid east militia addons and rhs Ak's or laser or Sjb us weapons pistols.gif

Err....Northern Sahri or whatever it's called is supposedly communist, therefore the Hammer And Sickle of the Red Flag is present.

Gnat @ May 21 2006,03:55)]Yes, but this could be some future scenerio when the Soviets reform with their shyt-loads of Oil Dollars and attempt world domination with their petroleum power

"We're ridiculously rich! What do we do now?"

"I know, lets go back to communism!"

rofl.gif

I dont think Russia is even in ArmA, just North and South Sarahni and the US

Err....Northern Sahri or whatever it's called is supposedly communist, therefore the Hammer And Sickle of the Red Flag is present.

or maybe they dont have the Side flags all ready so they are using the flags they have right now for the sake of the demo..

I'd rather they change it to Bluefor vs Redfor perhaps call Resistance Yellow or Greenfor.

Actualy, the US military uses BLUFOR and OPFOR, never heard things like REDFOR or any other color besides BLU (Blue), though I could be wrong.

Kyle's right - REDFOR don't exist. Neither does GREENFOR, BLACKFOR or even BEIGEFOR, last time I checked.