willybeef

ARMED ASSAULT GONNA BE CRAP?

erm the crosshairs are dead centre and not floating

file structure will be same so supercheat can be made easily

graphics look too cartooney for me...

i rle think about not getting the game ! crazy_o.gif

what bout u?

Guest Ti0n3r

I think your post makes you look like a 14 year-old, to be honest.

Don't like fixed aim? Turn it off.

Don't like cheaters? Put pressure on BIS and try to 'force' them to include a good anti cheat.

Don't like GFX? Then just close your eyes.

PS: I sometimes wish I was a moderator ;]

It seems better than in OFP (The two outside crosshair-y bits move to show how inaccurate your shot will be, couldn't really see the middle bit on any of the videos)

Quote[/b] ]file structure will be same so supercheat can be made easily

I'd imagine there will be more empasis of anti-cheat than in OFP, as OFP was more designed as a single player game, with MP added afterwards..

Quote[/b] ]graphics look too cartooney for me...

I would have hoped, if your still playing OFP, you could look beyond the graphics.. Could rant on for ages, but, erm, I've lost my ranting hat

Quote[/b] ]i rle think about not getting the game ! crazy_o.gif

what bout u?

Err, if you like OFP, but ArmA.. The way I'm looking at it isn't as a sequel to OFP, not even as a new game.. Just what OFP would be like if I bought a Å3000 computer (Faster, shinier, and has the added improvements of the new features, less clipping problems etc), but it only costs Å30..

As long as the game is more efficiant (I.e can have more units on the map, and have a higher FPS on more recent hardware, and better netcode), I'll be happy..

- Ben

Statistically speaking this type of threads are dead certain to happen at a certain stage in a game developing cycle given that a considerable comunity exists.

But seriously I still wonder what goes through the mind of the poster with regards to the purpose of this thread.Does he expect others to join his rant and say "Y3ah willibeaf I also rle think about not getting the game".

If you have criticism at Armed Assault then,FFS just ask yourself this first:

-Have I actually spotted a shortcoming of Armed Assault that hasn`t already been discussed,BIS hasn`t noticed,isn`t there because the game is still in alpha phase and can not be easily adressed?

Directing your criticism in a mature manner also helps, otherwise your thread is simply poised for the garbage bin and the best it can do is either frustrate the developers or offer you the status of a forum troll.

Don't buy the game then. (Please don't buy the game - btw, this might be reverse psychology i am trying to use on you, to get you to buy the game out of spite, don't get fooled! the only way you can be sure you aren't fooled is if you absolutely positively don't buy the game! )

Seriously don't buy the game. If you buy i will be saddened (reverse psychology again!!!, i might be trying to fool you into buying... again!! so the best thing you can do is not to buy the game! )

edit: smilies attack by force!

what bout u?

Crosshair: You're wrong, it homes in to nearby enemies.

File structure: That's not all, they're leaving in the Debug mode! and in the online browser they're going to advertise for the TKC community.

Graphics: They're actually going to cell-shade it once they've sorted out the animations.

Goodbye! smile_o.gif

Do as martinovic says , infact i say buy the game and then throw it in the bin , atleast we can increase the tally of revenue then and hopefully not have people like you playing it aswell tounge2.gif .

Quote[/b] ]Many new features will be implemented to attract new players, but for the old hardcore OFP players BIS will leave the option to turn off most of it.

One important point in the Multiplayer development is that BIS will surely develop both a Linux as a Windows server version. They also invented a new system to prevent cheaters. The server configuration will have the option to determine which addons, given a certain signature, should be loaded into the game. This should prevent ‘cheater addons’ from being activated.

ArmA Report from OFP Workshop II

This is pretty ridiculous. I see a post in big letters saying "ARMA IS GONA BE CRAP" and the main point:

You dont like the crosshairs in the beta version of the game?

huh.gif

Other two points are irrelevant - Anti-Cheat has been mentioned, and as for graphics, well, still BETA, and the game's gona be modded to death so it doesnt matter tounge2.gif

Dude, get thee a copy of Battlefield 2 instead!

eww cartoon graphics, I wont buy it....

can anyone tell me what kind of idealism is this???

however the only graphical issue that I can complain about is the RAIN... Rain mode although it is good, could be much better... and also I dont hear any "plings" while sitting in vehicles under the rain

what bout u?

Ofcourse it will be GREAT! check the MP DEMO video!

and they are improving it! 25% still too complete

il get it just so i can own you smile_o.gif

Enough internet geekdom, grow up, some people here are adults, some even in the military.

The crosshair will be adjustable.

If you think those graphics are cartoony then fine, we all know on this forum that opinions are like assholes.

Hope to meet you in multiplayer but in a friendly envirioment if you do get the game.

(btw, owning at flashpoint or any other game doesn't make you better then anyone - only if you surround yourself with spoilt 14 year olds and/or adults that behave like preteens, so lets burry the e-hatchet before the leetspeak gets out of hand).

LOL IM IN THE ARMY SO STFU

what makes you better than me??

the fact u sit at ur pc 24/7 with no friends battling to have the most posts! INTERESTING LIFE MATEY

u guys sit on forums and say u love the game ...

hardly any of the people who use forums actualy play

and u know im right so shut it geek

LOL IM IN THE ARMY SO STFU

what makes you better than me??

the fact u sit at ur pc 24/7 with no friends battling to have the most posts! INTERESTING LIFE MATEY

u guys sit on forums and say u love the game ...

hardly any of the people who use forums actualy play

and u know im right so shut it geek

How about you chill out or return to your so called army. Your military status isn't anything special. I think a lot of users here have some kind of military experience.

If the game is so bad, why are you here? No one forces you to buy it. If you are here to tell the game sucks, be more specific. For example could you please elaborate why the graphics look too cartoony.

u watched the video ? its simlar to the xbox demo ... the old xbox which is lame compared to todays computer spes and you cant run while shooting can you?

huh.gif

dont get me started on the menus!!!

GRRRR

just look at them i dont need to explain no more smile_o.gif

and if they enable jumping im gnna petrol bomb bis HQ cuz everybody will bunnyhop and remember ofp is a sim biggrin_o.gif

is this thread really necessary?

and what about those comments, are they necessary too? confused_o.gif

yes yay.gif

Well, you arent the dusand i remember, are you drunk or did you just stole his picture? tounge2.gif