Sign in to follow this  
Goodsport

Meathead?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Jan. 24 2002,08:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Brain is not a muscle.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Are you telling me I can't flex my brain to impress the girls at the beach any more?

*hmmph*

Maybe I'll just go back to crushing beercans with my belly! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well there you have it! There's two things you've been doing wrong with the girls, Meathead! tounge.gif

BTW...."3 - Goto Morgue - 4 o'clock - 700000"

And those 18-20 year old kids from 1985 who survived the conflict are now old in 2002.  Granted, that's a heck of a lot better than having died in the conflict, but still...   sad.gif

-G

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 27 2002,04:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He'll get killed off in the sequel, it was part of the sales-percentage agreement sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

..........i thought that all of David Armstrongs fellow soldiers were killed ( or supposed to be ) at the Montinact mission

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Feb. 12 2002,02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He'll get killed off in the sequel, it was part of the sales-percentage agreement sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

..........i thought that all of David Armstrongs fellow soldiers were killed ( or supposed to be ) at the Montinact mission<span id='postcolor'>

They were??? sad.gif

-G

I think the guys peculiarities really make you miss them later on. I missed the comments from that dope Fowley after he got killed off..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Feb. 22 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think the guys peculiarities really make you miss them later on.  I missed the comments from that dope Fowley after he got killed off..<span id='postcolor'>

War is #### ...