Sign in to follow this  
CsonkaPityu

Armed Assault FAQ

animals.pbo also seems to contain a wolf model and textures

cOOL , a hunting and combat sim all in one

i created a mission with editor and would like to watch it in spectator mode with a cam to see how things are going, is it possible ?

i created a mission with editor and would like to watch it in spectator mode with a cam to see how things are going, is it possible ?

as a work around you can set player as independet (not BLUFOR or OPFOR) and then set independent as friendly to all in mission settings. they won't shoot you.

if you want to fly around then use a heli as independent.

I use it all the time and its useful but it's just a work through and not a cam script. smile_o.gif

so not possible to have a free cam without scripting ?

in one unit add this:

this exec "camera.sqs"

This will create a cam, you can move it by pressing the numberic keyboard, for more info search "camera.sqs" on community.bistudio.com, there you can find more orthers like zoom and such things...

is there a way to reduce HDR effect ?

I think you can edit your ArmA.cfg and set the 'HDRPrecision=8;' to 'HDRPrecision=0;' and dont forget to write-protect the .CFG !

regards

telejunky

is there a way to reduce HDR effect ?

I think you can edit your ArmA.cfg and set the 'HDRPrecision=8;' to 'HDRPrecision=0;' and dont forget to write-protect the .CFG !

regards

telejunky

i tried but it affects only shadows, sun's glow still has the same size this is what i want to reduce.

i know there will be sunglasses but could someone make a mod to put left hand above eyes so you can see facing sun ?

I read that you could fly the jets in the "Capture the Island" mode. All you have to do is capture the airport, find some kind of truck, and then you can build them. Is this true?