Sign in to follow this  
monty67t

The Razors Edge

TRE01_small.jpg

Rebel forces, local militias, and terrorist groups are making conditions very uneasy on Tonal Island. The different hostile groups are all angry with the government for backing western policy and for trying to establish a democratic government. Terrorist attacks and assassinations as well as the killing of hundreds of innocent people have forced the Tonal government to request help from the United States.

As a response, the U.S. has sent a secret task force made up of U.S. Army Rangers, the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, and Delta Force to assist the Tonali Forces in their fight. Task Force Cobra has established a small camp in northwestern Tonal to operate from. Camp Razor is heavily guarded and provides a safe location for the task force to plan and execute missions.

These missions will be for coop squads primarily. They

will use all of the BAS addons and JAM 3.

Ballistic Addon Studio Downloads

JAM 3 Download

The first mission in the series is ready. However, I am in Iraq and I have nowhere to upload it. So, if someone can host it, I would gladly e-mail it or transfer it over an instant messenger. Please send me a PM or post a message here if you can host the file for download.

Thanks.

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

Can't you upload it using a free hoster like yousendit.com or something until a mirror on a community site is establised?

No Problem, monty67t! smile_o.gif

Send me the Mission(s) in email and i post it on our Ofp site called Ofp.4players and then you have a mirror.

Make a list of all required Addons and then i make it. wink_o.gif

Greetings, Imutep

PS: look at your mail folder, i've send you a mail ;-)

TRE CooP 01

TRELogo01.jpg

MISSION BY: Monty

ISLAND: Tonal

PLAYABLE SLOTS: 12 Delta Force Operators

ADDONS REQUIRED: BAS Tonal/OPFOR, BAS Littlebirds,

BAS Delta/Rangers, BAS Blackhawks, & JAM 3.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've just finished this map, I liked the first little 'surprise' (even though I saw it coming wink_o.gif ). I think it could use more of an intro/outro sequence but the mission itself was enjoyable. One suggetion would be to make the end trigger activate when say 98% of OPFOR have been eliminated as it took me an hour to complete, the latter half of which I spent looking for the last guy standing by an RPG'd truck. I haven't used the BAS DeRa pack in a while and I'd not noticed how dated (no offense) the weapons are. Keep 'em coming.

I'd really liked to give this one a go, but I can't launch the mission due to the missing addon error: the interface demands the "BAS MH6" addon and halts the further progress immediately, sending me back to the basic game screen. I'm quite sure that all of the reqired addons are installed; I've been using that catalogue set with BAS Isle/OPFOR mod for about two years now and all of the other missions that I've put in there work properly. Any piece of advice? ...

Sure I'll try, thanks for the kind reply, but I really doubt whether it's gonna work. I mean I am really up to date with what new shows up so I don't think that I haven't try this yet. But it's still possible - off to find out ..